༄23༄

You're lucky you still have your bag with you. Your bag contains a map, so it seems pretty easy to coordinate.

You've been walking all day, in your robes, so thankfully the sun hasn't hit you. There hasn't been any people at all in sight, well you did pass a few towns but went nowhere in contact with them, continuing to go your designated path.

"Oh... I think I'm gonna approach a turn soon." You mumble to yourself, rummaging in your bag for the map.

You pull the map off but it accidentally makes the little pig plushie Inosuke bought for you fall out.

You notice and turn behind you.

"Oh." You sigh.

You blush a little, and quickly pick it up and put it back in your bag. You don't know why you still want to hold on to it, I guess it just makes you feel nicer with it around. With that, you continue walking.

Its been quite boring walking alone. You're used to walking with Inosuke and teasing him, or him teasing you, or just getting in random arguments. But.. you don't know, should you go back to him after your done with this?

It would be so awkward...

You try to brush it off your shoulder and focus on where you're going. Don't get too sentimental, this trip can literally help you remember your past, it could be very important and valuable.

Inosuke and friends POV:

The trio began their journey to find you, it took a bit, they decided to go back and get proper breakfast, mainly for Inosuke. They didn't want him too stressed out the entire day, and running on an empty stomach will make him even more upset.

As soon as their stomachs were full they were on their way. Tanjiro used his scent to catch onto you. Inosuke was pretty silent the entirety of the trip. 

"a cave? where did Y/N go? she ran that way and then went back this way to a cave? she cant be in here.." Zenitsu says.

"No, she's not in the cave, but it seems like she was here for a while, but why?" Tanjiro says.

Tanjiros attention then goes to the cross you planted onto the ground. and his eyes light up. 

"Hey, this cross is recent, she must have planted it here recently." Tanjiro says, bending down to examine it.

"Has Y/N lost someone special in her life before?" Tanjiro asks.

"yes." Both Inosuke and Zenitsu say.

"How do you know about her ex?" Zenitsu asks.

"I HEARD HER TALKING TO YOU ABOUT IT!!" Inosuke shouts.

"Wait, what's an ex?" Inosuke asks.

" a boyfriend who didn't work out for her, WHATEVER! this isn't important right now!!" Zenitsu says.

"wait, does that mean I'm an ex?" Inosuke asks pointing to himself sadly.

"uh...i don't know, we'd have to confirm with her. whatever lets just focus on finding Y/N." Zenitsu says.