༄10༄

After a while the 3 of you end up in the middle of town, showing yourself at the pedestal, it is now sunset, so the sun cannot hurt you now at this time. You decide to remove your robe and set your umbrella aside, since the sun is out of each.

"So.. me or you Inosuke?" Tanjiro says raising his katana.

"eh?" Inosuke says tilting his head.

"blood, human blood, we need to put a drop on the pedestal to summon them." Tanjiro says reminding him.

"I KNEW THAT SHUT UP!" Inosuke says slitting a small part of his skin softly enough for a little blood to pour out.

"INOSUKE! NOT RIGHT NOW INFRONT OF Y/N!" Tanjiro says grabbing your arm and taking you away from the smell of blood.

Your eyes dilate from the smell of blood making Tanjiro slaps his hand against your mouth and nose to prevent you from being tempted. 

"I'm fine I'm fine! i can control myself!" You say taking Tanjiro's hand away from you.

"Its not that bad, its only a little, I'm not that tempted." You sigh, squeezing your eyes shut to try and reduce the dilating.

Inosuke rolls his eyes and he splatters some droplets of his blood across the pedestal. 

...nothing happens.

"Are the demons trying to play some shitty prank on us or something?" Inosuke huffs.

You hear something in the air, making you look up, there's something there, what the hell?

"What is that?" You say pointing up.

"INOSUKE!" Tanjiro shouts pulling out his sword. 

alerted by Tanjiro shouting, he pulls out his swords as well and looks up.

It seems to be some bloody portal of some sort, and demons are spawning out of them, you try to remember the battle stance Inosuke taught you and you ready yourself, you seem kind of anxious, you don't know what will happen.

They look like normal demons, they don't look that powerful, in fact, Inosuke slashed ones neck off just like that, as well as Tanjiro, you just remained behind there, staring at them, while staying in your battle stance.

You keep turning your head left and right, waiting for an opportunity to attack a demon, but it seems that Inosuke and Tanjiro are doing most of the work.

"GOD DAMN IT Y/N ARE YOU GONNA HELP OR NOT?! THERES TOO MUCH!" Inosuke shouts.

"IM THINKING!" You exclaim, bundling up your hands in fists.

...There has to be a key to where these demons are coming from, or who is sending them, most likely the person who wrote the letter, but where are they?    

"I know what you're thinking." A voice form behind you says.

You immediately dart your head around, revealing a demon different from the others around you. You dart back immediately and he just chuckles.

"You're a demon aren't you?" The man says.

"I am." you say.

"Ahhh, my name is Ryo, you?" Ryo smiles

"Y/N." you say

"Ah, what a beautiful name, hmm... don't tell me they're keeping you hostage, would you like to come with us?" He grins.

"I'm.. well.. I'm technically being held hostage and i want to go, but not with you guys." You say.

"What why not? our guild is very calm you see, my guards were following you around the city watching you, your little pig boy over there seems to be holding you hostage, making you do his job for him, we could kind of tell how upset you were simply being in his presence, why not come with us?" Ryo says.