༄36༄

Everyone was all packed, and finally heading out. We went by wagon now, the wagon was basically ours since Inosuke pretty much stole it that one time.

(Kanako and Hiro Pov, to pass time on the wagon ride, read this part if you want, its only for a little while)

"Why do you keep looking at me" Kanako says.

"I don't know." Hiro blushes.

"I was looking at you earlier, and you're very nice today by the way, i just wanted to say that." Hiro blushes softly, looking away.

"O-Oh." Kana blushes.

"Um.. Thanks." Kana mumbles softly.

"What do you wanna do when we're done with this mission?" He asks.

"Hm, not really sure, I was thinking of baking, I haven't baked in a while to be honest." She smiles.

"What would you make?" He asks.

"I wanna make something different, something I haven't made before..." She thinks.

Hiro looks at her silently, smiling.

"What about crepes, they're french." Hiro tilts his head.

"I've actually never heard of them what are they?" Kana asks.

"My mom told me about them, they're basically really thin pancakes with powdered sugar, and other things added onto it, we can add chocolate, fruit, whatever." He says.

"Lets do that." She smiles.

"Both of us?" He says.

"If you want." She blushes looking away angrily.

He places his hand on hers. This makes her completely whip her head around and looks at him all red faced.

"You don't have to be afraid and look away at me you know." He says softly.

She blushes even more.

"Don't hide your face, any odd weird facial expressions shouldn't be hidden, its what makes people themselves." He smiles.

Why is this guy so overly kind and caring, its driving me mad She thinks to herself.

"You've been acting so weird around me, its weird and I don't know if I like it or not." She says.

"What can I do so I can make you like it?" He smirks.

"H-uh-" She blushes mad red.

He blushes too realizing what he said. He even did a little smirk and everything, wow he didn't think he could slide something so smooth in at random.

"I-I'm sorry..!" He squeaks, covering his face.

"Where in the WORLD did that come from..!?" She laughs all red faced and surprised, covering her mouth.

"I'm sorry..." he whispers all embarrassed.

"You're a jerk." She blushes looking away again.

"Why am I a jerk? Did that hurt your feelings?" He says.

"No, I just- I don't know." She blushes, burying her hands in her face.

"Kanaaa" He frowns, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"Donttt say my nameeee" She says.

"Why not? You have a nice name, did you know that your names meaning has to due with blessings?" He says.

She's silent, still blushing.

"I think it describes you perfectly because, well, I don't know about you, but I think you're a blessing itself." He smiles, closing his eyes.