༄13༄

The whole walk there has been sorta silent, no one is really saying anything. The only noise that's heard is the tread of your guys feet and Inosuke simply kicking stones blocking the path. It seems to be a bit of a long walk, Tutsundra town states its also in the snow, snowy areas are usually cloudy, so you don't seem to need to worry about hiding yourself from the sun.

You hate to kind of admit it, but you're slightly worried about Inosuke, he walks around shirtless all the time, what if he gets cold, besides you're already halfway there and it seems to be pretty chilly.

"Aren't you gonna be cold, its pretty chili up there." You say.

"I'm fine." He says. 

"I can give you one of my robes if you need em, i don't get cold that easily since I'm a demon." You say.

"Oh look at you, I'm a special little demon! shuddup, no one cares." He huffs.

"HEY! IM TRYING TO BE NICE!" You shout.

"You demons are always so full of yourselves, ooh I'm a demon, i can live forever, i can heal faster, i can do this and this, just shut up." He says.

"All i did was inform you so you aren't curious!" You say.

"Whatever, I'm fine, i don't need a robe." He says.

"Look, i wanna at least try and get along with you since this is gonna be a long mission just the 2 of us, otherwise this is gonna be boring." You say.

"Pfft, as if a demon and a human can get along." Inosuke chuckles.

You clench your fists, and then you try pushing him to the ground, but he catches on to your action and he tries pushing you as well, you sort of end up wrestling with your arms angrily. But if you were looking at yourself from someone elses perspective you two look like 2 angry children fighting.

He ends up grabbing your wrists and pins you against a tree.

"What a weak attempt for trying to kill me." He says.

"I'm not trying to kill you, I just wanna hurt you hard enough you'll regret what you said." You say trying to struggle out from his grip, only making his grip tighten.

"ehehe, you're so weak." He chuckles staring at you.

You glare at him, and he continues to keep you against the tree for a little until you swiftly kick him in his balls.

"FUCK!" Inosuke screams and collapses against the ground.

"Who's the weak one now?" You smirk.

He slowly stands up, still clenching his abdomen in pain, Hes staring at you dead in the eyes. He then charges towards you, hoping to knock you out but you quickly use you blood technique, You bit your pointer finger.

"Acid blood." You mutter, and some of your blood shoots out of your finger and slaps against his chest.

He immediately falls to the ground, holding both his chest and his abdomen in pain.

"HAHA!! I WIN!" You exclaim.

There's no response, accept some sharp breathing.

"You alive? haha, i didn't hurt you too bad did I?" You chuckle, bending down to check on him.

Oh god, your blood attack was a bit too much, you hit him near his heart, and its bleeding an awful lot.

"Aaa.. AH..! SHIT!" you exclaim, dropping to the ground, going through your bag.

"um.. umm.. where is it, there has to be something in here..." You say hurriedly, rummaging through the bag, you pull out this little medical liquid solution that is labeled "quick pain relief."