༄20༄

You all arrive at the demon slayer corps. But then you remember you can't come in. Cause... you're a demon.

"Uh, I guess this is my stop." You say.

"Oh yeah you can't come in can you Y/N?" Shion frowns.

"Yeah, they'll kill me if I do." You chuckle.

But...as soon as you say that you ser Tanjiros bird fly towards you, holding a little message, it flys down to you and plops it into your hands.

"For me?" You ask the crow.

The crow nods.

You shrug it off and open up the letter, of course, it's from Tanjiro.

You read it aloud.

Dear Y/N,

Hi! I just wanted to let you and Inosuke know that it's safe for you to come with us into the demon slayer corps. I managed to talk it out with the Hashiras, and explain to them that we even gave you lady Tamayos medicine. They took it well, and they warmly welcome you to the demon slayer corps! You're free to come in anytime you'd like. Shinobu opened up her home to the all of us, and we would love to have you there as well Y/N. See you soon!
-Tanjiro Kamado

"Hm, seems like I can come in now." You smile.

"Yay!!!" Shion grins, hugging your leg.

Inosuke rolls his eyes, and begins to walk.

"Good, means you won't run away when I don't have my eye on ya." Inosuke smirks.

"You shut up." You sigh, nudging him on the shoulder.

You all make your way into the demon slayer corps. Some of the demon slayers were a bit skeptical to see you. They could tell you were a demon because you were completely cloaked from the sun, and they could sense you. They had also gotten word from the hashiras that you would be coming so, at least they weren't in attack mode.

Inosuke glances over at you, noticing your a bit anxious from all the demon slayers laying their eyes on you.

He swings his arm over you.

"WATCHA LOOKIN AT? WHY DONT YA GOONS FOCUS ON YOUR DAMN TRAINING HM?" Inosuke shouts.

Your face gets all red because he totally just stood up for you, and not to mention he has his arm around you.

"They're all pricks. I fucking hate everyone here. Well.. besides Gonpachiro and Monitsu." Inosuke explains.

"Ah.. good to know I guess." You awkwardly chuckle.

"I-Inosuke, you can let go now." You stutter.

"...yeah well I don't trust you, you might run away." Inosuke lies, knowing damn well you won't.

"Inosuke, I've never ran away, not once." You sigh.

"Whatever." Inosuke grumbles.

"Ah! You're the demon girl that young kamado was telling us about!" A girl grins.

She has beautiful pink and green hair, both in plump little braids. Her eyes are a soft pink color, and her chest is nearly exposed.

"I'm Mitsuri! The love hashira!" She grins.

"Hi..." you say shyly, still quite anxious that you're a demon and she's a super powerful hashira.

"Oh you have a child?" She says crouching down to Shion.

"This is Shion, he wants to be a demon slayer, we... decided to take him with us, since he has no family himself." You say.

"Aww how adorable!" Mitsuri grins booping the young boys nose.