༄29༄

Everything is fuzzy. The sound is all blurred out, as well as your vision. The last thing you heard was Inosuke yelling at you not to drink the tea. You feel someone holding you as well, you dont know who, but you think Its Inosuke, you know its him, you can tell his touch from others.

Why did your father shove it down your throat? It tastes sickly, It tastes terrible. You cant hear anything, nor see anything, but you're coughing, you're coughing and hacking, and trying to throw up whatever you drank out. The more you cough, the tighter Inosuke holds you.

Are you dying?

"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING TRAITOR!" Inosuke shouts at your father.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO HER?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT SHE DID NOTHING TO YOU!" Inosuke yells.

He softly puts you down and stands up, he's filled with anger, nothing but anger, it'd be hard to rationalize with him. He draws out both of his swords and points it at both of your parents.

"YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING SONS OF BITCHES KILLED HER!!!" He sobs.

You feel someone grab you again. Its not Inosuke. Gosh youre trying so hard to see who it is. You examine with your fingers, and tug on the robes,

"cant.. s-see. ccant.. h-hear.. who are yoou..?" You cough.

He places your hand on his head, it feels pretty moppy and sparky.

"Zen..itsu." You cough.

Zenitsu picks you up and carries you away from the scene like Tanjiro told him to, while Tanjiro stays with Inosuke.

"I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL YOU!" Inosuke shouts, raising his sword.

"INOSUKE!" Tanjiro shouts, grabbing his wrists.

"LET GO OF ME LEMME GO! LET ME KILL THEM!!" Inosuke screams.

"INOSUKE! YOUR EMOTIONS ARE TAKING OVER RIGHT NOW! PLEASE CALM DOWN!! YOU'LL BE A MURDERER IF YOU DO THIS! YOU'LL BE KILLED YOURSELF IF YOU KILL THEM!" Tanjiro yells, hugging Inosukes waist, trying to pull him back.

Your parents stand there, frozen, hoping to god they wont get killed.

"I DONT CARE I DONT CARE! LEMME KILL THEM PLEASE!! I...I CANT DO THIS I..SHE'S DEAD SHES GONE SHES NOT COMING BACK THIS IS THE ONLY THING I CAN DO FOR HER LET ME THE FUCK GO!" Inosuke wails.

The both of your parents make a run for it.

"FUCK NO! GET BACK HERE! I'LL SLIT BOTH OF YOUR FUCKING THROATS YOU FUCKERS!" Inosuke yells.

He's pulling so hard, Tanjiro is about to let go of him. Thats when Tanjiro has an idea.

He swiftly punches Inosuke in the chest, snapping one of his ribs, making him bounce back. As soon as Inosuke hits the ground, he slams his forehead against his, so very hard, he's instantly knocked out.

Inosuke lies on the floor passed out.

Tanjiro balls his hands into fists and runs to the window where the parents made a run for it.

"YOU ALL HURT YOUR OWN CHILD! YOUR OWN CHILD YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT FROM BIRTH!" Tanjiro shouts.

"YOU ARE THE REAL DEMONS IN THIS WORLD!" Tanjiro shouts.

Tanjiro lets out a deep sigh, and also begins to tear up. He immedietly whistles to call his crow, which immedieatly flys onto his shoulder.

"Fly as fast as you can to Lady Tamayo, tell her we need some medical assistance, anything, anything that can cure Y/N from the wisteria, tell her to bring it and meet up halfway, and dont forget to tell her to hurry please, fly! fly as fast as you can! go!" Tanjiro shouts.