༄12༄

Its now morning, You didn't sleep, well its not like you need to anyway, You're a demon so you can stay up, you don't need rest.

You spent most of the night just thinking to yourself, it seems Tanjiro's sister Nezuko was out and about that night as well. She couldn't speak, she made noises, but she spent most of the night following you and trying to understand you, it was awfully cute.

It was now morning, so you had to cover up before you all left, You put the robe over you as well as your umbrella, Your glad nobody has noticed your identity, considering you completely veiling yourself from the sun. Well.. Until..

"Um, pardon but before you go, may i ask why she's covered up so much, and masking herself from the sun?" The caretaker for the wisteria house says.

You freeze up, completely clueless of what to say.

"Oh, this is my good friend Inosukes... sister, we're taking her to her mothers, its a bit far from here you see, and considering she has a really bad skin condition when it comes to the sun, she needs to protect herself." Tanjiro says.

"What's a sister?" Inosuke whispers into your ear but instead you stomp on his foot.

"OW! THE HELL?!" He yells.

"OH! INOSUKE YOURE A TERRIBLE SON TO MOM! BARELY BEEN FEEDING HER RIGHT! SOO... I HAVE TO DO THE DIRTY WORK AND NOW I HAVE TO TRAVEL ALL THIS WAY DESPITE MY STUPID SKIN CONDITION!" You yell, playing along with Tanjiro.

"Why you..." Inosuke grumbles.

"They tend to fight a lot, just common brother sister rivalries...!" Tanjiro says, as you and Inosuke bicker about in the background.

"Oh, how cute, well i hope your mother gets better soon you two, have a lovely day!" The caretaker says.

"Thank you miss!" You say.

With that you all make your way about.

"Y/N! Your skins not bothering you much is it?" Zenitsu says, hurriedly running up to you. 

"Oh no, I'm fine, i just need to be extra careful is all." You say.

"Here, have my robe just in case." Zenitsu says, taking his robe off and cloaking it around you. "I don't want you to feel even the slightest of pain." Zenitsu insists.

"Thank you Zenitsu." You smile warmly.

"SLAVE! UP HERE NOW!" Inosuke yells from upfront.

You roll your eyes and walk up to him.

"What do you want this time?" You ask.

"Don't talk to him, he's a nuisance, and he's annoying, all he talks about is girls and how.. what was the word... hot? they are? what does that even mean? Girls aren't hot, the only way they can be hot is if its hot outside." Inosuke says.

"You don't make the choices for me, i can choose who and who not to talk to, and i don't care, he's sweet, maybe you could learn something from him." You say.

"I learn things my own way." He says.

"Why do you hate me?" You say upfront.

"Cause you're a demon." Inosuke says.

"Cause I'm a demon? Even though I have proof that i haven't killed anyone?!" You yell.

"I don't care." He says.

"...You're terrible, Tanjiro and Zenitsu accept me for who i am even though I'm a demon, you should to." You say, about to go back to Zenitsu.

Inosuke grabs you by the hand, softly pulling you back.