༄19༄

"Inosuke!" You say shaking him awake.

He's been asleep for way too long now. Its best to wake him up.

He sleepily opens his eyes, immediately locking his gaze against yours.

"The fuck you want?" he grumbles, propping himself up.

"I made an exit." You say pointing towards the light.

His eyes widen.

"HOW THE HELL?! HOW?!" He shouts.

"I used my acidic blood technique to burn a hole through the wall." You say.

"About time, now we can finally get back to the others." He says.

"Um, before we do that, lets head back to town and check on the townspeople, and see if we can find Shion." You say.

"Whatever." Inosuke sighs, rolling his eyes.

You both end up exiting the cave once and for all, you all are finally free.

As you make your way to the Village, the thought of last night crosses your mind, making a shiver go down your spine.

"The hells your problem?" He says.

"Uh, you don't happen to remember anything... weird that happened do you?" You ask.

"Weird?" Inosuke says, tilting his head.

"...There is one thing." He mumbles.

"WHAT ONE THING?" You ask.

"...Nah, it was just a weird dream." He chuckles, shrugging it off.

You take a deep breath. With that, you find yourself approaching to the village. It doesn't seem like anything is out of the ordinary, the villagers seem to be going through their ordinary lives. However, your main concern is Shion.

You run over to a little group of children, who seem to be around Shions age.

"Excuse me, do you children happen to know anybody named Shion?" You ask.

"Shion? oh yeah!! Shion, he hasn't came back to the village in a while, he's been hanging around the cave the got caved in, i think he's building something." A child says.

"Thank you so much!" You grin, helping yourself up.

You immediately begin running to the cave Shion took you guys to. Startled by your sudden running, Inosuke begins running to, trying to catch up with you.

"GOD DAMN IT Y/N! SLOW DOWN!" Inosuke shouts.

Finally, you stop running, and find yourself nearby the cave. You notice.. some sort of memorial or something that someone has built there, there's flowers, and pretty stones, and 2 little crosses put up by the cave.

"The fuck is this?" Inosuke mutters.

You shush him, and slowly walk up to it. It looks so welly made, Against the crosses are pictures, hand drawn by a child, one has a boars head and the other one kinda looks like you.

"Oh my gosh.." You whisper.

You hear rustling in the bushes behind you, and you immediately turn around.

"HEY! GO AWAY IM-" A voice says.

Its Shion.

"Miss Y/N Mr. Inosuke! You're alive!!" Shion says dropping all the freshly picked flowers he was holding in his hands, and running towards you.