༄24༄

So boring, being on the road, all by yourself, no one to talk to. The harsh part is that you most likely will not arrive until tomorrow night. As you've been walking down the road, you've been humming to yourself, you dont know what your humming, just a random melody that you came up with on your own.

It is the middle of the day now, you find yourself at a road across a field seeming to lead to nothingness. But that wont stop you. To be honest, walking amongst a field of grass and nothingness seems calming. Feeling nothing but the win blow, seeing the shiny green grass dance around in the wind, and the sound of the soft breeze as well. 

If you could, you would totally dash about just for fun and roll around the grass, But the sun would hit you. You have to mask yourself from the sun with the robes your wearing, its been helping, but you always happen to get a few stares from passerbys.

Finally, you reach the top of a hill, and its no longer seeming to go to nothingness any longer. Over th hill lies a pretty abnormaly sized city, it seems to be pretty busy tday, there are carts heading different directions filled with materials needed, it must be a city popular with giving goods needed to other cities. 

Thats when the idea hits you, why not ask someone for a ride to wherever you're headed. A smile slides from one cheek to the other and you start picking up the pace.

The other tows didnt have any carts, and if they did they were just used for transporting goods from one part of the city to another, maybe a cart could be leading to the deignated direction your heading to.

Eventually, you find yourself in the middle of the city, continuing to go your path, hoping to find a cart going the same way as you. You stop a minute and pull out your map. Whats the city you are headed to? 

aha there.

you place your finger on a spot on the map, you're pretty sure thats where you first woke up, so something about your past is sure to be there.

"Where is this one headed off too?" A stranger says to another stranger.

"Oh, this? just a bit off west, the oxen should be just abut fueled up." The other strangger replys.

You look at your map again.

off west! yes! thats where you're going!

You run up to the strangers eagerly. holding your map in your hands. The strangers turn their heads toward the sound of your footsteps approaching them.

"Hi! excuse me! u-um, i happen to be a traveler and im in a bit of a hurry to go somewhere, do you mind if i can have a ride there?" You ask.

The stranger smirks. 

"Why of course! for a price of course!" He smiles.

price... gosh darnit, of course he would want a price, no one ever does anything out of the goodness of their hearts anymore.

"um, let me see." You chuckle awkwardly, rummaging through your bag.

"I have around 2000 yen, would this suffice?" You say pulling the yen out.

The stranger looks down at the yen and shrugs.

"Sure, why not? hop on, we're about ready to go." The man says.

You smile and do a slight bow in thanks. Then you pull out your map and show it to the man.

"How far are you guys going off to?" You ask, pointing at where you both are currently.