༄1༄

Blood. You taste nothing but your own blood. Your body is throbbing in pain, especially your back. As you slowly lift yourself up from the ground you place a hand on the throbbing pain from your back, you press down on it and feel bite marks.

"What on earth.." you grumble, soon flinching in pain from pressing the bite wound.

You feel a pain in your teeth as well, and your eyes start throbbing.

"AAHHH!!" You Yelp burrying your hands in your face.

That when you force yourself to stand up and you run around wildly, not even knowing where on earth you are. But you just want to find some source of water, not only for thirst but for reflection. As you run around you can tell you are in the forest from the texture of dirt, sticks, and leaves from the ground.

You bump into a tree, and sniff around wildly, which is rather odd but you need to find some source of water, you'd do anything, even though water has no smell, you try desperately.

That's when you hear it, the sounds of rushing water, eagerly you run towards it enduring the pain in your body. And as soon as the sound comes closer you throw yourself into the water.

You dunk your head into the water and scream end claw at you face. But.. your nails? They're sharp. Only hurting your face more. Causing you to scream even louder underneath the water. You gasp for air and soon open you eyes, pulling on the strands of your hair, and you stare at your reflection in the water.

Your eyes look like a predator, desperate for food. And your skin is as pale as snow. You examine your teeth, noticing they look sharper than they have before. And then your nails, also sharper than ever. Your face is bleeding from when you clawed your face, but as you stare harder at your reflection is begins to heal.

That's when you notice. You aren't human anymore. In fact. You'll never be human anymore. Because...

You're a demon.

"No.. no..no..." you sob. "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME?! I CANT! I CANT BE A DEMON!!! ITS NOT POSSIBLE!! ITS A DREAM!! WAKE UP!!" You yell, slapping yourself.

You dunk your head into the water again,  shaking it around wildly, until a hand touches your shoulder.

You flinch and turn around looking at the figure who placed their hand on your shoulder. Their nails are sharp, skin as white as snow.

Another demon. But... what's odd.. is they have a kind face. It's a young man, with dark brown hair, and blue predator like eyes he looks around your age.

"W-who are you?! What do you want?! Did you turn me into this monster?!" You shout backing away from the strange man.

"Miss.. please calm yourself. Your heart is racing, and your still undergoing the process of transformation, if you panic too much, it could kill you." He said, coming closer to you.

"I cant trust you! You're a demon! You'll hurt me!" You shout.

He places his hand against your cheek. When you were about to swat his hand off you stop mid second, your heart rate calms down and eventually goes to a steady rate, you lower your hands and an exhale escapes your lips.

"Better?" He asks.

"Yes." You sigh.

"Come with me, I'll tell you what you need to know." He smiles, taking your palm, leading you to a small cave in the forest.

As soon as you arrive you sit, and lay against the cave walls, looking at the young
man who brought you here. He seems to be making something.

"What are you doing?" You say.