༄34༄

Kanako and you eventually bought the blankets and were then on your way to the boys setting up the cart.

"Oh! there they-" Kanako cuts herself off.

She sees Inosuke pinning Hiro to a wall.

"are...." Kanako says clenching her fist.

"Y/N what the fuck is your boyfriend doing?" Kanako laughs angrily.

"u-um.." You mumble.

"I-ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Hiro exclaims all red faced.

"IT IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Inosuke shouts.

what.

"HE'S USING MY MASK AS A PROP TO STEADY THE ROOF! ITS NOT A TOOL!" Inosuke shouts.

"I-i-i have too! its the only way it'll steady it since one of the parts isnt long enough!" Hiro exclaims, covering his blushing face.

Inosuke pulls him forwards by the collar and glares into his eyes.

"w-wait aah!" Hiro stutters, squeezing his eyes shut.

"Get it off." Inosuke snarls.

"Inosuke! let him go!" You exclaim.

He looks over at you and blushes, immedietly dropping Hiro. Hiro then covers his blushing face with his hands and slowly slides down againt the wall. Inosuke lets out a deep sigh and walks over to you.

"You can do without your mask for a little cant you?" You say placing your palm on his cheek.

"Uh.. n- i mean yeah yeah i can." Inosuke says flatly, averting his eyes from you.

"Okay, good, can you apologize to him and Kanako, Kanako seemed kinda upset too." You say.

"sorry.." Inosuke mumbles to Kanako.

"Its fine." Kanako sighs running over to Hiro.

Inosuke looks at you.

"Go on." You say.

Inosuke groans and walks over to Hiro.

"Sorry." Inosuke mumbles.

"A-AH! N-NO WORRIES!! IM FINE!!" Hiro blushes, immedietly standing up.

You walk over to Inosuke.

"You sure you'll be okay without your mask, if it means a lot to you I can ask and we can find a replacement." You say.

"N-NO! IM A MAN I GOT THIS!" Inosuke exclaims.

"Okay, if you're ever paranoid or anything just think of your mask as the symbol of the cart, its like your showing it off to the people who walk by the cart." You smile.

The idea you just gave him made him smile even bigger.

"YEAH! THIS IS LORD INOSUKES CART!" Inosuke grins.

"Technically it is..." Zenitsu says.

"WHEN WE WERE COMING TO GET YOU! I PUNCHED THIS GUY AND I STOLE IT!" Inosuke cackles.

"O-oh, wow." You frown.

"SEE?! You're impressed you cant even speak! i know im that cool!" Inosuke smirks, folding his arms.

"Y-yeahhh.." You smile awkwardly.

"Umm! i got you something!" You smile holding something infront of him.