༄11༄

"You have one job, can you guess what the fuck that job is?" Inosuke grunts.

"...I dont get why youre so upset right now, i helped get rid of the bad guy." You say beginning to glare at him.

"YOUR JOB IS TO STAY ALIVE DIPSHIT!" Inosuke screams.

"And i did! whats the problem?!" You shout back.

"That was too close." Inosuke hisses.

"YES! BUT I BEAT THE BAD GUY!! WHATS THE DEAL?!" You exclaim.

"I CANT RISK HAVING YOU DIE THATS THE DEAL!!" Inosuke says.

"God.. you're a pain in the ass." He grumbles.

"PAIN IN THE ASS?! ARE YOU STUPID?!" You yell. " FOR YOUR INFROMATION I LEARNED A BLOOD TECHNIQUE THAT WILL MAKE ME STRONGER< IT HELPED ME KILL THE BAD GUY< WHO WAS IT SAYING THEY WANTED TO KILL ME? OH RIGHT YOU!!! YOU!!! ONCE I GET MORE SKILLED WELL WHY DONT YOU TRY NOW?!" You continue to yell.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP?!" he exclaims.

"...I was worried.. that's all." He mumbles, soft enough you don't hear.

He turns away heading back to Tanjiro.

"HUH?! DIDNT CATCH THAT! WHATD YOU SAY?!" You say filled with anger, tugging on his mask so hard it accidentally falls off.

His mask thumps against the ground. You both are silent, you cant even see his face but you see the back of his head. His hair, its black and blue and its way longer than you expected.

He clenches his fists and picks up his mask without you seeing his face and thumps it back on his head.

He immediately turns around and grabs you by the collar.

"new rule, you don't ever see what i look like under my mask you don't fucking deserve it." He hisses dropping you to the ground.

"The nerve of that guy.." you mumble as he walks away.

"Hey Tanjiro, where are we going now?" You ask him.

"Ah, were going to our good friend Zenitsu, were meeting up with him at wisteria house, you may have to bury yourself in your robes as well so you don't inhale too much of the wisteria flowers smell." Tanjiro says.

"it shouldn't be too far from here, we asked him to meet up with us near a wisteria house by the village we were just at." Tanjiro says.

"Okay." You say.

A few moments later you find yourself inside the wisteria mansion, wandering the halls trying to find this Zenitsu guy. Tanjiro then knocks on one of the doors.

"Psst? Zenitsu you in there?" Tanjiro says.

"urrrghhh..." A voice mumbles from inside the door.

"yep must be him." Tanjiro chuckles and opens the sliding door.

"Tanjirooooo you have no idea how much i hate my life right nowwww, i asked out this girl and-" Zenitsu begins but then cuts himself off staring at you.

"w-whos she? shes pretty." Zenitsu grins getting all goo goo eyed.

"This is Y/N, Inosukes friend." Tanjiro says.