༄37༄

You go to the bathroom, cleaning off the blood on your face. Oh god, you need to calm down. You shiver.

"You okay in there Y/n?" Kanako asks knocking on the door.

"Fine!" You say wiping up more of the blood, getting ready to come out.

You slide the door open and walk into the bedroom, sitting down next to Kanako.

"How was your date?" You smile awkwardly, trying to start a conversation to get your mind off what just happened.

"Oh my gosh Y/n." She blushes, grabbing your hands and scooting closer to you.

"I think I'm in love." She squeals, hugging you.

You giggle and hug her back.

"How so?" You smile.

"HES SO... UGHHHH" she screeches, hugging a pillow.

"I DONT GET HIM! ONE MINUTE HES SO SHY... THE NEXT HES SO SLICK AND SMOOTH AND FLIRTY?! LIKE... WHAT?!" She screeches hugging her pillow rolling from side to side.

"Oh my god, did he do something?" You chuckle.

"Y/n." She says firmly grabbing my shoulders.

"He kissed me." She says. Sternly looking you in the eye.

"WHAT?! REALLY?!" You shout.

"I KNOW!!" She squeals hugging you.

She takes a deep breath in and then out, letting out a deep sigh.

"Y/n he's so smooth, he doesn't even realize it, and when he does he gets all embarassed and shy, and..." she says hugging her pillow.

"It's so cute." She says softly, her fingers clutching the pillow.

"Aww.." you grin.

"Okay! Whatever I'm sleeping now, goodnight!" She says all smiley, then burying herself in her blankets.

You smile as she goes to sleep. You sigh looking around for something to do while they all rest.

That's when you notice some of Inosuke's blood on the floor, you haven't cleaned it yet, you probably didn't see it.

You walk over to it the puddle of blood and sit by it. Then dipping your finger in the blood and popping it in your mouth.

You get goosebumps from how good it tastes. This makes your eyes dilate incredibly much, making you fill your hands with blood, licking it off from your palms. You can't help it it taste so good.

Kanako turns on her side hearing the noises of you licking and gulping something, seeing your back faced to the wall.

"What are you doing?" She says.

You flinch, cleaning off the blood on your hands, quickly licking them off to hide the redness.

"Nothing." You reply softly.

"You're making weird noises." She says.

"Go back to sleep." You say sternly.

She sighs it off and turns back to her side.

You continue to scoop up more blood, drinking it and licking it off your hands. Kanako still curious turns to her side and watches you.

She gets out of her bedsheets and crawls over slowly a noiselessly, peering her head at an angle to see what your doing.

She noticed your hands are covered in blood, and your licking the blood off your hands.

She shivers and immediately crawls back to her bed, all scared.