༄30༄

Inosuke POV:
It's morning now. Inosuke just woke up, he's been asleep ever since Tanjiro knocked him out. It takes a while for him to process the situation, so he wakes up casually at first. Until he snaps back into reality. And shakes Tanjiro awake.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO CALM?! Y/NS GONE!" Inosuke shouts.

"H-huh?" Tanjiro says.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?! IS SHE DUST NOW?! WHERE ARE HER PARENTS?!" Inosuke shouts.

"Inosuke, quiet down its 5 in the morning..." Zenitsu groans.

"You both... what happened?! WHY DO YOU SUDDENLY NOT CARE Y/Ns DEAD!" Inosuke shouts, slamming his mask against the wall.

"Inosuke! Y/N is perfectly safe, she's here too." Tanjiro says.

"THATS IMPOSSIBLE! WISTERIA KILLS DEMONS VERY FAST!" Inosuke yells.

"Nezuko, apparently she healed her and stopped it from spreading too much." Tanjiro says.

Inosuke clenches his fists.

"I DONT UNDERSTAND TOO MUCH HAPPENED I CANT PROCESS! AGGH WHY DID YOU KNOCK ME OUT?!" Inosuke says pulling on the strands of his hair.

"Cause you were about to kill humans." Tanjiro says.

Inosuke grumbles.

"Where is she?!" Inosuke shouts.

"She's 2 doors on the left. Inosuke, it's gonna be hard to talk to her, she won't have her hearing or vision back till tonight." Tanjiro explains.

"That doesn't matter! I.. I miss her!" Inosuke huffs, running to your room.

You're fully conscious, and fully awake but it's silent, and you can't see. You don't dare move. It's a bit too shocking for you.

Inosuke opens your door, and immediately slams it shut from behind, you can feel the vibrations, making you startled, and duck under your blankets.

The scary part about being blind and deaf is you never know when people are coming.

"A-Ah, I cant hear or s-see! Whoever this is please tell me your not someone bad!" You exclaim.

Inosuke frowns. He should be careful with you, everything must be a surprise to you right now.

He places his hand in yours, and places your other hand on the top of his head, so you can feel him to identify who it is.

"Inosuke!" You grin.

Inosuke, overwhelmed by happiness hugs you tightly. You flinch a little, but eventually hug him back as well.

"I feel bad! I cant hear or see anything, so I can only communicate through touch..!" You explain.

"A-ah.. I'm not gonna be deaf and blind forever am i?" You ask.

Inosuke chuckles and grabs your hand. He uses his fingers to communicate with you, and draws an X as in no on your hand.

"Thank goodness.." you sigh.

"Do I sound weird? I cant hear myself talking." You say.

He again, draws an x on your palm.

"Haha." You chuckle.

The 2 of you are silent. All you can think about is the fight you 2 had.

"I wanted to tell you sorry! im sorry i ran away!" you exclaim.

"I hurt you too! i sprayed my acid blood on you, its okay if you dont forgive me!" You say slowly and loudly.

"I was scared! cause a demon slayer and a human relationship is scary! i freaked out and ran! my emotions took over!" you say slowly and clearly, hopefully so he can hear you and you dont stumble on your words.