༄26༄

(Picture on top is what Hiro looks like)

Inosuke and friends POV:

Nightime, the trio arrive at a city. A city with a bunch of carts going all kinds of different directions. Tanjiro seems to know where he' going, until suddenly he comes to a stop, looking all puzzled.

"I cant find Y/N's scent. It ends at this Cart here." Tanjiro says.

"Does that mean she's in this city?" Inosuke says.

"Thats the problem i dont know.. if her scent stops at this cart she has to be here on this cart, but the Cart is empty." Tanjiro says, examining the cart.

Inosuke looks underneath, infront, and all around the cart. Theres no trace of you anywhere.

"WELL WHERE IS SHE?! Dont tell me she knows some invisibility spell or something." Inosuke rolls his eyes.

"No, demons cant do that, their powers are usually for healing or destruction." Tanjiro says.

"HEY! YOU GUYS TRYNA STEAL OUR CART?!" A man yells running up to the trio.

"My apologies, but our friend Y/N has recently ran away, and her scent ends at this cart, this is yours is it? Do you happen to know anything about her?" Tanjiro says.

"Well, whats she look like?" The man asks.

Tanjiro describes what you look like.

"Hmm, if i remember right, just the other day a girl with those features came up to me and asked for a ride to the west of here." The man says.

"That has to be her! Would you mind taking us there?" Tanjiro pleads.

The man rolls his eyes and lets out a deep breath.

"Fine, for a price." The man smirks.

Tanjiro rummages through his bag and pulls out 3000 yen, and slaps it in the mans hand.

"Surely this will do, its 3000 yen." Tanjiro says.

"Yes, let me just ready the oxes." The man says going to the stable, draggin 2 oxen over to the cart.

He ties them to the cart and then as he's about to hop on to the cart to pull it away, he notices Zenitsu and Inosuke in the back as well.

"Woah woah woah, he payed to get a ride, you 2 will need to ride as well!" The man hisses.

"Ugh.." Zenitsu groans, going through his bag, and slapping 3000 yen into his hand.

The man nods and looks over at Inosuke and smirks, waiting for Inosukes pay.

Inosuke was about to pull out some money but he realized he doesnt have his bag. You have it, You were sharing bags with him.

"Im waiting." The man coughs.

Inosuke has an idea and smirks.

He hops off the cart, and goes through his empty pockets. He pulls out an empty fist and shows his fist off to the man.

"Well, is your money in there or not, let me have it if it is." The man grumbles.

"Oh right, i forgot my money, but i have this instead!" Inosuke grins evilly readying his fist.

"HERE BITCH!" Inosuke shouts, swiftly punching the man in the face, immedietly knocking him out.

"INOSUKE!!!" Tanjiro angrilly shouts.

Inosuke hacks out nothing but laughter, quickly going through the mans pockets getting Tanjiro and Zenitsus money back, and then quickly hops onto the drivers seat.