6.1

'Why I should never make a change.'
'Budapest,' by George Ezra

"I am going to teach you three a new technique today, which you will then use in sparring against each other," Biscuit held up her fist and activated her Nen, leaving the rest of her body defenseless. "[y/n], because there are odd numbers, you will be going against me. But don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

"Wouldn't expect less from the best teacher in the world," you shot some finger guns at her, hoping to persuade her to go even easier on you.

"Why thank you," she gushed, but showed no signs of letting up. "This technique is called Ko, applying each of the different exercises into one body part."

"But wouldn't using Zestu cancel out Ren?" you asked, tempted to raise your hand. You didn't, but the feeling bewildered you. School really did ingrain some reflexes in you.

"No. Using Zestu along with Ren produces a finer product of Nen," Biscuit pointed to her fist, the one with the bubble of Nen around it. "Normal Nen is unrefined and carries bits and pieces of impurities in it. By closing the nodes with Zestu and forcing them open with Ren, the only things that slip by is pure Nen," she lightly explained. You still had questions, but you decided to refrain from asking them. 

"What kind of impurities are we talking about here? If you mean that my sweat can become part of my Nen, then I am glad to say that I will be discontinuing the use of Nen from here-on-out," you were joking, obviously, but the thought did gross you out.

"No, silly, it's not those types of impurities. More like, there might be something that can weaken the Nen or dilute it's properties," Biscuit extended her fist out, the Nen almost coming into contact with Killua. "Ko pacts a far greater punch than a regular attack. I am going to use it to attack right now."

If you were going up against someone who was using Ko against you, how would you block? Not blocking would mean a broken bone, at best, and blocking with your normal Nen would mean a fracture.

"If we're going to block, would we use Ko as well?" Gon asked, looking at her fist. 

"Sort of," Biscuit laughed a little. "While using Ko against Ko would work against someone of the same power level, if they were to attack somewhere you weren't using Ko, lets just say you'd be obliterated."

"Then we'd use Ko on our entire body," Killua said, before realizing that it wouldn't work, "but that would be contradictory. You would have to have an insane amount of control for that."

"See the issue?" Biscuit let down her fist, deactivating her Nen. "The best technique for blocking is Ken, a combination of Ten and Ren."

"Why do they all sound the same? This is like those triplets that Killua went against," you groaned, rubbing the back of your neck. You knew that you would get them all mixed up, but hopefully everyone would know what you were talking about. Gon shrugged to your question, while Killua patted your head.

"Ken is shrouding your entire body with an increased amount of Nen." Biscuit looked at Gon, "I will use Gon to demonstrate, please use Ren." Gon did. "Ken is sustaining that for a longer time. I will now attack you, okay?"

Gon nodded and gave a determined huff, placing his feet and hands into a defensive position. Biscuit moved her fist at an agonizingly slow pace. Which ended up sending Gon flying.

"You most likely let your guard down when you saw how slow I was moving, correct?" Biscuit analyzed Gon's body on the ground. He quickly stood up, blood was appearing around his mouth. "If you weren't using Ken, your face would've been crushed."