2.8

"Sometimes things don't work out, and sometimes, that just means that you have to punch whoever interfered with your plans."

***

"That reminds me," you swallowed the sweet candy in your mouth, looking over at Killua, "When you were fighting with Illumi, you were talking about explaining something, what was that about?"

"Oh, that," Killua looked away and pulled the sucker out of his mouth, "It was nothing, don't worry about it."

"Well now I'm even more curious," you sighed and patted the sides of your legs. 

"I did what I said I wanted to do, so there's no reason to ask about it," he slipped the sucker back into his mouth, holding the end of it. "Besides," his voice was muffled by the sucker, "That was all in the past."

You dropped you shoulders at his words, popping another piece of candy in your mouth. "Jeez, you really know how to leave people on a cliffhanger," laughing to yourself, you took a right to Heavens Arena. Gon was going to have his fight against Gido and you wanted to be there for it. "I feel like one of those soccer moms," you stated, walking through the door that Killua held open. You mumbled a 'thank you,' and waited for him to finish holding it open for several other people.

Killua laughed at your comment, leading you to the elevator.

"Hey guys!" You heard behind you. Looking over you saw Gon, who quickly walked into the elevator with you. "I was just asking Zushi a bit more about Nen when I saw you walk in," he said, holding his hand up.

"So? Did he tell you anything?" Killua asked, holding the sucker in his mouth.

Gon nervously laughed and rubbed the back of his neck, "He said that Mr. Wing told us everything that he was taught."

"And you believed that?!" Killua scrunched his face up and looked at Gon.

"Calm down," you said, placing a hand on Killua's shoulder, "Gon had the right idea." You looked over to Gon, "I asked Mr. Wing about some training tips and he said that meditation works well."

"You chose to share this with us now?" Killua asked, looking over at you. 

You looked off to the side and chuckled, "Yeah, just came to mind." You didn't feel like telling them that you sucked at that type of stuff. "But, Gon, are you excited for your next match?"

"Yeah, it'll be my first time using Nen in a fight," Gon said, "But I'm kinda worried that I'll mess up."

"You'll do fine," the elevator door dinged as it stopped. You lightly patted Gon's back, in hopes of reassuring him, "How much harm can he do anyway?"

"You got this Gon," Killua gave him a thumbs-up, "If you win, I'll buy dinner."

"You're on!" Gon smiled brightly and ran out of the elevator. You two followed after him, eventually turning to the arena. You sat in a middle row, having a good view of what was going to happen.

"I'm just saying," you said, opening your hands, "If a pregnant person drank from the Fountain of Youth then they would be pregnant until they got a C-section."

"How does that work?" Killua asked, not getting your point.

"Because the baby drinks and eats whatever the carrier drinks and eats, therefore the baby wouldn't grow in their stomach anymore," you explained.