0.9

"I feel sad.
As if,

There should be two of us standing here."

☆☆☆

"Kurapika, number 404 is the twentieth to pass," Was what woke you from your sleep. Jolting upright, you looked over and saw Gon, Kurapika, and Killua standing over there. However, all three of them were covered in dust.

"Killua, number 99 is the twenty-first to pass," The same robotic voice that introduced you said. Killua had the same bored look on his face, with his hand shoved into his pocket, the other holding his skateboard.

Gon was the only one who was smiling, his upbeat attitude still shining bright. "Gon, number 405 is the twenty-second to pass."

You stood up yourself, knees popping, and swung your bag over your shoulders. Walking up to meet with them, the first thing you heard out of Killuas mouth was, "Boy, my butt hurts!"

You snorted to yourself, before patting him on the back. "You guys look like crap, what happened?"

"We could say the same for you," Killua gestured to your entire body, which was covered in dust and a bit of blood as well.

You nervously laughed, trailing your eyes away from him. They snapped back after noticing blood on his stomach. You froze, a million thoughts running through your head. You knew how, you knew how, but instead of fussing up, you nervously laughed, "Woah, Killua, where did you get that?" The cut didn't seem too major, but he could still pass out from blood loss.

"Oh, that. Well, I wanted to talk to you about tha-" Killua was cut off by the intercom voice from before. His eye twitched with annoyance and he let out a sigh, deciding that he would talk to you later.

"Leorio, number 403 is the twenty-third to pass. Tonpa, number 16 is the twenty-fourth to pass," The two were trying to elbow each other, both wanting to get passed the door first. Leorio ended up elbowing Tonpa in the face, squeezing out of the door.

"Aha! I was first! Beat that old man!" Leorio said, a small smirk on his face. He stretched out his back and adjusted his glasses.

"10 seconds remaining," The voice said. Most of the people who had already passed began standing up. Dusting off their bottoms, fixing their hair, doing whatever they needed to, to get ready for the final phase.

"My hands are wrecked," Leorio opened up his palms, showing blistered hands. He reached over and ruffled Gons hair, still smiling. "But we cleared the tower and it's all thanks to Gon!" Gon let out small giggles.

"No, I'm serious, what happened?" You asked, looking at their tired faces.

"We just had a bit of trouble, that's all," Kurapika said, clenching and unclenching his hands.

You nodded, even though you wanted to know more. Placing your backpack in front of you, you brought out the disinfectant. "Here, it'll kill and keep the bacteria out of your hands," You said to them.

"Oh, yeah, I have some in my briefcase as well," Leorio said, opening up his briefcase next to you.

"You're pre-med, right Leorio?" You asked, looking down at the medicine in his briefcase.

Leorio nodded, grabbing his own disinfectant. He squeezed some on some clean wipes and wiped his own hands. "Ouch, ouch, ouch," He repeated, the burning feeling spreading on his hand. He handed it to Kurapika, who in turn handed it to Gon.

"I'll help you, Tonpa," Leorio said, grabbing the wipes, a very sadistic look on his face.

Ignoring what was going on around you, you grabbed out the bandages and gauze, wanting to help with Killua's cut. "Hey, Killua," You called out.

He turned away from the fight, his white hair swaying and bouncing slightly. "Yeah?" He asked, walking over to you.

"That cut," You pointed a finger at it. "I have some bandages to help with it."

"Oh," His tone sounded surprised. "Sure," He shrugged, hiding the surprise from before. Lifting up his own shirt, you grabbed some bandages and gauze, turning to help him.

He took off his shirt and tilted it towards you. "It's just easier to wrap it this way," Killua's voice pulled you out of your thoughts, stopping you in the middle of bandaging him.

"What do you mean?" You asked, making sure the bandage itself was secure. Happy with how it turned out, you handed Killua his shirt, and undershirt, that he threw on the ground.

"Taking my shirt off," He elaborated, pulling his undershirt on.

Putting your things in your bag, you placed it back on your shoulder. "Oh, there's nothing wrong with that," You told him, genuinely meaning it. It wasn't until you looked behind him, that you felt your face grow hot. If anyone were to feel your ears, it would be like touching a hot skillet.

He looked over to you and put his over shirt on. Placing the back of his hand to your forehead, he tried to find your temperature. "You're really warm, are you sick?"

"What, psh, no. This is from the, uh, fight behind you," You nervously stumbled over your words, pointing to what was happening behind Killua.

He turned around, only to find Tonpa holding a small piece of Leorios underwear, the latter was bended over and clutching at his groin. Gon was nervously watching from the side, unsure of what to do, and Kurapika was trying to keep the two from killing each other.

Once Kurapika successfully tore the two apart, you walked out of the tower.

"Well, well, well, so you are all who passed," A man with a purple mohawk said, he hands clasped together. "I am the examiner for the third phase of the exam, as well as the fourth phase," He said, adjusting his glasses. "The names Lippo."

A lady began walking up, holding a piece of paper. "The fourth phase will began shortly. What you are doing is stealing other people's badges, for points that is. You will draw a badge from the box and that is who your main target is. Your own badge is worth three points and whoever's badge you draw is also worth three, everyone else's is worth one point," She explained. "You must have at least six points to advance."

"Now then," Lippo began speaking. "In the order of who cleared Trick Tower, come draw from the box."

"Hisoka," The lady read off.

This kept going, each and every person taking off their own badge and stashing it somewhere. It eventually became your turn.

"[y/n] [l/n]," The lady called out your name.

Walking up, you felt their eyes on you. Looking at the box, you stuck your hand in. Feeling the cool metal of the badge, you pulled it out and stuck it in your pocket, not wanting to look at it yet.

Soon enough, everyone had pulled a badge and walked on the boat. Very few kept their badge on. You sat next to Gon, rubbing your hand against the badge in your pocket.

Pulling it out, you flipped it over. The black numbers becoming imprinted in your mind.

Number 294

***
Let's NOT sexualize Killua. Hes 12 years old guys.

Anyway, stay safe, stay cool, and dont go shanking people