Chapter 2: She's not what she seems

| 2004

"Yo Onii-san where did you-- WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"You know him (Y/n)?" My brother questioned switching glances between me and the another idiot in the house.

"I'm the one who's supposed to ask you that!! Baji-san why is she here!?" Chifuyu whined.

"Huh? She's my sister--DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY DEAR (Y/N--" My brother growled, hellishly staring at Chifuyu while I smugly smirk at him.

"N-no B-Baji-san I was just s-surprised y-you know w-were actually c-classmates hehehe."

"Oh I see take care of her then!"

"HUH?!" Me and Chifuyu simultaneously said.

"What? I'm not always with you so I need someone trustable to take care of you. You can do that right Chifuyu?" My brother grinned at me while BAKAFUYU blushed.

You literally just met him today.

"Oh by the way! We have Peyoung Yakisoba right?" 

"Yeah it's on the cabinet."

...

"WE ONLY HAVE ONE PEYOUNG LEFT?!"

"I just ate it sorry." I yawned before returning to wash the dishes.

"Th-that's okay you can have it."

"Let's split it."

Wait hold on a sec. How can he split it just like that to someone he just met?! He literally uses a ruler when it comes to sharing between us two!!

Bakafuyu lifted an eyebrow at me when he caught me staring at them two which I only ignored; letting out a 'hmph' before scrubbing the dishes.

"Oi onii-san it's already 4:00 pm. You need to study right?" I said leaning on my brother's corridor as I watched them busy playing video games.  

"Ahh right-- Wait I haven't bought any dessert! Chifuyu stay here and wait. My sister's good at teaching!!" He beamed at the blonde before standing up walking outside. Me on the other hand let them be and brought my supplies in my brother's room contrary on what has been planned. I don't want any strangers in my room nor their germs.

"Nice hair. You look like a chicken." I teased at the blonde man in front of me which is currently silent along with his crimson face.

"Wait are you--blushing??"

"H-huh? N-no its just that.."

"Its just that??"

"Its my first being alone with a girl." He replied, waves of red severely appearing on his face which I just laughed.

"Pfft- You were being confident earlier saying that I like you then-- I--" I laughed harder causing him to scowl at me. Not too long I calmed down and see him murmuring as he fiddled his uniform.

He really is nervous.

Since I don't want to look bad, I composed myself as I leaned on the table.

"So Bakafuyu..."

"Don't call me that."

"So Bakafuyu, why did you change into a puppy when you met my brother? You were acting all high and mighty earlier its annoying."

"First of all, my name is Chifuyu Matsuno. Chi-fu-yu. Second, Baji-san is the only person I ever thought was cool so uhh you know." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

"I see."  I smiled after I laid my head on the table as I wait for my brother. 

To be honest, even though my brother is an idiot he's a person you can always rely on. He took care of me to fulfill the lack of attention we were getting from our parents and inspired me to do things which may sound dramatic but its true. He understands me more than anyone even my parents, knows my weaknesses and strengths, my limits, my likes and so on and so forth. He was the one who apologizes first when we get in to a fight because he knows how much it affects me. In return, I treasure what he treasures and took care of him like what he always do to me. If something happens to him, I don't know what will happen to me next.

"I'm back!!" My brother entered holding plastics filled with different kinds of desserts. We picked what we preferred first before starting however, I ate mine while teaching them. This is one my  priorities.

| Time skip

"Isn't my sister amazing?" Baji smiled despite of the tired expression on his face after the study session, eyes on the monitor while his fingers scribbled through the game controller.

"I-uhh yes."

"I know this is too much, but I really meant what I said earlier. There are a lot of things going on in the gang and I might not be there when (Y/n) needs me, please guide her even if its just a little. She's not what she seems." Baji said with sincerity evident on his voice, Chifuyu on the other hand gulped after realizing how much Baji values his sister. Despite of the curiosity bloomed into him, he decided to take it into a responsibility.

To be continued