Chapter 6: Yakisoba and me

| 2004

" See it yourself. There's something Chifuyu has while others doesn't."

The words rang through my head while I stared outside from the window, doing my homework. My brother and Bakafuyu had gone to see Mikey and Draken to see if Bakafuyu is validated to be a Toman member while I on the other hand alone in the house slowly losing my focus. Bakafuyu has while others doesn't??? What is my brother talking about? Paramount stupidity?

I went to the balcony to cool my head, only just to see Bakafuyu already coming back to our apartment complex.

"Psst!!"  I called resulting him to look at me. I then wore my slippers before rushing outside to talk to him.

"So what happened?"  I asked when I arrived in our usual spot, the stair case where Chifuyu waited for me.

"Everything went fine, I guess. Mikey-kun trusts Baji-san so he'll let me be the 1st division vice captain officially on the day after tomorrow." 

"How about my brother? Where is he?" I asked.

"He stayed there to talk a bit to Mikey-kun." He replied shortly before leaning on the railing. For some reason instead of bidding goodbye, I also remained there resting on the wall as I stared at the cherry blossoms' petals flying with the wind.

"S-so umm (Y/n)-san are you busy right now?" Bakafuyu suddenly spoke.

"Hmm? Why?"

"Me and Baji-san was supposed to go to the new Yakisoba shop near the park though I think he forgot about it. I'll treat you one instead." He stated while his face became faint pink while I internally laughed at it.

"Sure. Let me change quick." I smiled before running up to our apartment to change into outdoor clothes. I also took my wallet just in case Bakafuyu's money can't handle the expenses.

"Let's take a bike going there. It's easier." Bakafuyu said while removing the lock to his bicycle.

Oh crap.

"Why (Y/n)-san? Is something the matter?" Bakafuyu questioned.

"I-I don't know how to ride a bike." I shyly replied as I played with my fingers.