Chapter 9: Idiots in Shibuya (Part II)

(A/n): Do you all know that one song "All I want" by Kodaline?? That mf song exactly played when I was re-reading Akane and Koko's part in the manga and now I'm starting to question life 😔😔

Btw the pic above 👀

| 2004  ((3rd-person POV))

After doing a little stroll, the holy 6 all went to the arcade to play some games. Mikey ran straight to arcade while Draken just sighed at Mikey's antics before buying tokens and following Mikey inside. The four remaining all did the same before entering the arcade; (Y/n) and Baji rushing towards the Dance Dance Revolution machine.

"Baji-san you know how to dance???" Chifuyu dumbstrucked staring at the two Bajis in disbelief.

"Don't underestimate the power of the Bajis Chifuyu. Those two always holds a competition when it comes to this." Mitsuya laughed as he watched the siblings emit large ounces of aura against each other.

The game now started and the siblings started dancing with their whole sanity on the line. 

"Mitsuya-san they're monsters." Chifuyu said while staring at them agape noticing that the two aren't holding to the bars too. His eyes was fixated with those two that it almost split in half. People also started crowding over the two and became amazed how they move in sync along the fast rhythm of the song.

"That's right!! I win!!" The younger sister mocked after winning against her brother who was panting on the floor.

"That's 7 wins to (Y/n) and 5 losses to Baji."  Mitsuya informed while writing the new record on a notebook that just came out of nowhere before they heard a loud bang coming not so far away. 

"Crap."  (Y/n) cursed after they saw where the loud sound came from.

 It was actually from Draken who "accidentally" broke the King of Hammer machine and Mikey who ALSO broke the Whack-a-mole machine AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME.

The four diablos immediately hid themselves among the crowd before the two got kicked out of the arcade for destroying the machines since they can't pay for it leaving them in dust. The four being good friends, let Mikey and Draken suffer outside while the 4 enjoy their own lives inside the arcade.

The four went on playing their own games. Mitsuya did not played that much being a mature being he is despite of his age, leaving the young girl play whatever she came in meet. 

| Time skip (Your POV)

I suggested to go to the grocery to buy some goods since we're already lacking at home after we came out of the arcade. Mitsuya-san helped me with the groceries while my brother and Bakafuyu took a stroll choosing snacks. Mikey on the other hand, was lifted up by Draken to one of the security cameras; Mikey's face appearing on the large monitor. They're sure not contented with what happened earlier.

 They're sure not contented with what happened earlier