Chapter 30: The Waiting Prince

| 2006

"My treat." I beamed at Chifuyu who was bemused after arriving in a busy street here at the center of Shibuya. At this day, people especially couples gather in this area despite of its busyness because of its youthfulness, blinding lights, and piquant food.

"No my treat." He scowled, pushing my wallet away before taking his from his pocket.

"You're always treating me things, idiot. Let me be the one who'll take the expenses."

"But--"

"No buts." I frowned, flicking his forehead causing it to redden. 

"What do you want?" I asked, staring at the different stalls of street food.

"I'll get a simple Takoyaki." He replied before going to the nearby stall that sells these octopus spheres before ordering 4 in case it's not enough for us. 

Being quite absorbed in the vendor turning and rolling the batter into perfect spheres, flaunting it in speed in my face, I noticed that Chifuyu's presence is gone in my side; instead, it was Hairi Shigemi in a high school uniform, the one who straightforwardly asked me to distance myself to Chifuyu confidently speaking as if Chifuyu will date her.

She gained a lot of height, maybe inches? Her features matured too, and her chest grew quite

big?

She stared at me with a pompous smirk, looking down at me because of the height gap while the two extras behind her gave me a similar simper as if it fits them. Glaring at them three, I swiftly turned my head in the opposite directions to find the blonde who just disappeared like a ghost.

"So, where's your Chifuyu?" She asked after ordering similar food with her friends.

"None of your business." I precariously replied, not having the time to deal with her.

"Seems you're looking for him. Do you know Chifuyu gave me chocolates today--"

"Ah!! Nee-chan!!" Shigemi was interrupted when Chifuyu appeared behind her holding two crepes as his eyes switched from me to his onee-chan?!

"Tch this brat I'm not even finished." Shigemi murmured but enough for me to hear it since we're just a distance close, an irk mark appearing in her forehead whilst I stared at the girl in front of me with bewilderment.

"Onee-chan?" I questioned Chifuyu who was giving me an apologetic smile.

"She's my--"

"I'm his cousin. And yeah I was playing with you." She flatly stated, blowing a strand of her black hair.

"You two know each other--"

"Yeah--"

"Nope. Not even once." I responded, approaching the blonde before giving him a hard twist in the ear.

"O-OWWW OW OW OW (Y/N)-SAN!!" He cried, his left ear glowing red.

"DON'T VANISH JUST LIKE THAT!! YOU HAVE A DARN MOUTH TO SPEAK AT LEAST TELL ME IF YOU'RE GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE!!" I scolded before heeding to the vendor chuckling at us rather than the people giving us weird stares.