Chapter 11: (Y/n) Starts her Prayers

| 2005

It has been a year and everything's running fine. I got moved on from Mitsuya-san with the help of Shittyfuyu and also got really close to him in platonic terms. He made me realize that you can't force yourself into someone that will not return your love. Sometimes it's better to accept that the person you like is not the one for you. 

Well now it's fine. It's okay!! As long you ignore the truth that it wasn't.

"In the beningging--"

*Clears throat*

"It's beginning Baji-san." Shittyfuyu corrected while I sucked my teeth annoyed that my brother is a fucking idiot wearing two freshly wiped glasses in a stupid hairstyle AGAIN. Frankly I gave up on my job 3 months ago and decided to leave the teaching to Shittyfuyu. He better feel my suffering before.

"I-in the benning-- in the benningi--in the ehh???" My brother bewilderedly said reading an English literature book; about to give up in the sorrows of life.

"(Y/n)--"

"NO AND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL PUTTING THAT WEIRD LOOK OF YOURS?!"  I yelled, veins popping on my head.

"Mikey said that'll make me s-sm-smart..."  My brother sniffled, tears coming out from his eyes. Me and Shittyfuyu face-palmed at the sight, passing out in the mat we're sitting on.

Glad he finally passed his first year, but passing this second year.... I don't even know.

"I-I'm listening in class but I- don't understand anything."  He cried like a child who just got bullied. I then calmed down and sat beside him out of pity before scrolling to the pages of the book to start a new topic.

"Let's start with the basics first."  I smiled, pointing the pen in the words "where", "we're", and "were".

"Do you know their difference onii-san?" I asked.

Of course not.

"No." He hiccuped, wiping his tears with his sleeves.

"Okay this 'where' asks for a place or location, while this' we're ' is a shortcut for we are, while 'were' is the past tense of 'are'." I elucidated.

"What's a past tense?" My brother asked, tilting his head sidewards.

"A past tense is the tense that states an event that already happened before." Shittyfuyu added.

"I see. I don't get it."

"(Y/N)-SAN PLEASE CALM DOWN!!!" Shittyfuyu shrieked, holding my arms before I stranggle my brother to death.

"Don't worry I'm not going to hurt him, I'll just kill him a bit." I grinned, giving shivers to Shittyfuyu who was struggling to keep me away from my brother before we heard the telephone ring. My brother then went to the counter to pick it up before his face turned into dead serious as he listened to the speaker in the other side.

"Chifuyu." He called before settling the phone down, sincere tone in his voice.

"Hai??"  Shittyfuyu replied, voice cracking before releasing me from his hold.

"We got some intel." My brother stated as Shittyfuyu immediately understood what my brother meant. 

"Stay here (Y/n), we'll be taking care on something." My brother clearly spoke before going to his room to change into his Toman uniform, Shittyfuyu on the other hand gave me a fist bump before bidding goodbye.