Chapter 37: Crazy Middle Schoolers

| 2006

"WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY?!" One guy shouted.

I wanted to say something cool or insane like "your drug dealer" and stuff, but I was too lazy to respond and I'm not sure if I can last with their numbers. Giving up a huge breath, a helped Chifuyu stand up and glared at him before he contradicts anything.

"I'M ASKING YOU BITC--"

"SHUT UP!! I glowered, muttering taunts in my breath before knocking him flat. Other extras approached me, but Chifuyu stood up in my guard to jab them one by one as I did the same. A man with a military cut attempted to give me a strike with the baton he was holding though I threw the man I was holding into him, clashing them together as if I was the pitcher delivering to the batter. 

"THEY'RE TOO MANY!! HOW WILL WE DEAL WITH THIS?!" Chifuyu panted, fighting his dazed state with sweat covering his face. I pursed my lips, trying to reel my mind for any ideas while defending myself.

"IN THE COUNT OF THREE!!" I yelled, smacking a guy in his nose.

"WHAT?!"

"ONE!!"

"(Y/N) WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!"

"TWO!!" I exclaimed, sloshing someone's jaw before hearing a crack. At this point I might be called the "World's Youngest Bone Breaker".

"HUH?!"

"THREE!!"

"WHA--"

"RUN!!!"  I screamed, doing a somersault to slip myself from the huge group before gathering my feet to sprint fast, grabbing Chifuyu like a kid running with her kite.

We reached an intersection to gather some breath, but to my surprise these bozos were still following us though they're lesser. Three or probably four ran at me, preparing for an attack but Chifuyu slipped under them as he kicked their feet, making them fall to the cold asphalt. A shoe even slammed my face. A man then went forward, looking more stronger probably because of his menacing face along with his rattail mohawk hair or either his angled eyebrows ready to fly at any moment. 

"You're pretty strong for a girl." He sneered.

"Uh yeah? That's common." I answered, gasping for air as beads of sweat trickled all over my face.

"Are you a part of Toman?" He rasped.

"Don't know." 

I already saw this happening several states away that I'll just infuriate him more and his eyebrows now shaped like a V, so as soon as he approached me with his minions back there, I quickly grabbed the green stinky sneakers that slammed to my face earlier (which took some seconds to stop myself from vomiting) before throwing it to his face... well uh not really. I'm not a part of the baseball team or such but I accidentally threw the shoe exactly in his mouth. Not my fault since he left his mouth wide open. Hehe.

"SNACK TIME!!" Chifuyu cackled, running away beside me.

"THAT SURE IS DELICIOUS OLD MAN!!" I added, managing to release a laugh before seeing him become more enraged, commanding his puppies to follow us yet I and Chifuyu continued sprinting, struggling with our breaths as we both run looking like complete idiots.