Chapter 27: Gods are in A Good Mood

| 2006

"He's just in coma. He'll wake up anytime soon." Mitsuya replied. In those words my lips immediately tugged up for smile, a thorn in my chest quickly disappearing. The lone tears that are evacuating from my eyes isn't anxiety nor fear anymore. More like relief; raw happiness in a full bliss.

A thanked fate with rapture. I covered my mouth before my eyes were filled with tears under the cover of my face, my mouth showing that I was crying before I reached my chest through the hospital gown I was wearing. I wanted to shout. Talk to heavens if they ever speak. 

"You know (Y-Y/n)-san... I've liked you for a while now."

"What's with that big smile?" Draken questioned, poking the my right cheek.

"Nothing. I'm just happy." I grinned before hearing some utensils clashing.

"Here (Y/n). Try eating slowly." Mitsuya said before I opened my mouth, tasting a watery sweet apple on my tongue.

"Oh about Kisaki and Hanma by the way." Draken spoke, my mood changing to a downfall hearing the names that gets my hackles up.

"They're kicked out of Toman... Mitsuya told Mikey what happened that day. What made it worse is your condition." Draken elucidated. I'm glad but for some point I'm not still contented. As long as Kisaki and his pawns are roaming in this shitty world, no one can tell what he'll do the next breath he take.

Looking back at it, I wish I'd deck Kisaki and Hanma right then and there whenever I see them.

"I see." I munched with Mitsuya feeding me with apples.

"Also, Black Dragons joined under Toman after loosing to us." Draken said that made me choke the apple I was chewing.

"What?" I coughed as Mitsuya offered me some water.

"They joined under Takemitchy's command. Oh-- by the way they're the ones who also paid your expenses here at the hospital." Draken said, a drive of comfort in me. Who knows how will my parents deal with this, however that doesn't change the fact that I'll be scolded when I get discharged.

We spent the afternoon (according to them) talking about things happened when I was down and how me and Chifuyu got to the hospital. Basically, Hina and Emma was strolling that time when they spotted us unconscious to the ground, sending us to hospital etc. Might as well thank them when I'm already in a good shape.

"My mission ends here I guess?" I mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Kisaki's already out of Toman. I want to kill him to be honest, but maybe this is enough." I sighed. However, I'm not holding back if I ever encounter him and his antic again. Not to mention, I'm tired. I don't want to get myself in gangs again. They're quite absurd and wild.