Chapter 3: Hell is just a sauna

| 2004

"They went to school together look!" 

Since Chifuyu lives in the same apartment building with us, my brother decided to go to school together everyday. On top of that, my brother quitted his foolish look and went back in his "decent" appearance, realizing that wearing glasses doesn't make him smart. Not gonna lie, he has a good hair routine everyday than mine.

"Ch-Chifuyu??"

Group of boys, presumably the guys who followed Bakafuyu all-day yesterday look so flabbergasted that this chicken-looking man is with us, quitting his punk walk and fixed his uniform properly.

"What?" 

"C-can we talk?"

"Can you please let us enter the gates first?" 

"A-ahh sorry."

Chifuyu let me and my brother went to our classrooms first, leaving him behind before talking to the delinquents. People still gave me and my brother weird looks which I didn't mind. The thing what is concerning me right now is why my brother looks so down when he was jolly just 25 minutes ago.

"What's wrong?"

"Chifuyu."

"Eh?"

"Just worried."

"You're his mom or something?"

"No!! He was hit up by a bunch of men yesterday...I'm just worried it might happen again. He's a good dude you know." He genuinely said. 

"I-I think he'll be fine. They're his friends I'm sure nothing will go wrong."  I uttered as I faced the ground, feeling my brother's uneasiness beside me. It's one of my brother's nature; treasuring everyone who's close to him: female or male,  old or young, even dead or alive.

"Good morning Tsubasa-sensei."

The class already started and Chifuyu still isn't here as well as those delinquents earlier. They were marked as late but not too long it will be sure changed to absent. Pretty sure the teacher isn't surprise anymore, they're all pains in the ass. I don't care at all either, but if anything happens my brother will go berserk, stomping their asses one by one until he causes a ruckus again.

I waited for a while first until the end of homeroom. If mohawk man still hasn't arrived, that confirms that something happened. A small talk won't take that long after all . However on the other side, he might also chose to cut classes. But he was focused yesterday on his studies! He also mentioned that he doesn't plan on repeating the year. This is making my brain hurt.

Yare yare daze. 

I'm not doing this again.