Chapter 8: Idiots in Shibuya (Part I)

| 2004

"Wake up loser. We're going to the mall."

What the actual fuck??

"Onii-san it's saturday. Leave me alone."

"Aww come on everyone's coming!"

"Everyone?? Who?" I asked before removing the blanket covering my head and squinting my eyes to the figure above me.

"Chifuyu, Mikey, and Draken and I think Mitsuya will come too with his sisters."

"What's this? Family day?" I groaned before covering myself with a blanket again but my brother pulled it off before grabbing my arm dragging me outside of my room. He then threw me in the restroom along with my towel.

*25 minutes earlier*

"(Y/n) what's taking you so lo--DON'T SLEEP THERE DAMMIT!!" My brother yelled stomping into the bathroom before spraying me straight in the face using the shower head.

"BITCH--"

"HURRY UP OR I'LL PUT CAT PISS ON YOUR BEDROOM!!"

"RIGHT RIGHT I'M NOW MOVING NOW GET OUT!!" I yelled before slamming the restroom door close.

After taking a shower I dressed up in a simple outfit which is a (f/c) colored hoodie, blue ripped jeans and a white converse shoes. Why will I add effort I'm not going to a date anyways??

I walked outside and saw my brother waiting for me while tying his hair up. He wore a black denim jacket on top of his white shirt with blue jeans. 

"You're going out just like that??" My brother questioned, looking at me head to toe.

"What? Have a problem?" I retorted with an irk mark appearing on my forehead.

"Yeah. Wear something cuter."

"Nope." I answered with a dull voice before grabbing an apple from the fridge. I heard a 'tch' from my brother which I just ignored  by rolling my eyes. We then exited the apartment and saw Bakafuyu waiting outside.

"Morning Baji-san, (Y/n)-san." Bakafuyu flashed a grin at me that made my brother nudge me with his elbow. I slapped my brother's arm resulting him to shut up while Bakfuyu chuckled at the two of us.

"Oi why you acting like that? Someone hit you up?" I questioned before biting my apple, noticing how jolly Bakafuyu is acting today.

"She's just jealous." My brother snickered earning a deadly glare from me. This sure is a way to start the day.

"Ahahaha n-no it's just that I'm glad we're able hang out today." Bakafuyu pursed his lips while scratching the back of his dead, his cheeks turning bright pink. The sudden response got curiosity from me and my brother, tilting our heads simultaneously at him with a question mark appearing in the side of our heads.

"You're acting weird Chifuyu." My brother said.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING HAPPY GODDAMIT!!!" Bakafuyu yelled out earning weird stares from the mother and child passerby.