Chapter 38: This is Everything I Never Wanted

| 2006

I did not know that you can get free massages by letting a motorcycle run over your back.

The twins mercilessly ran over everyone filling the air with screams of terror and breaking of bones.  I looked over the two with mixed feelings-- hope, joy, outrage, and a mask of calm. I just missed another chance to catch a dimwitch.

"(Y/n)-chan you okay?" Nahoya asked, looking over the mob running away from us not even bothering to pick up their mates. I switched my glance over Souya who was braying on the confused Takemichy, looking back to Nahoya before tears came all out from my eyes before I even know it.

"OI-- what's wrong?!"

"We have to find Kisaki." I grimaced with my onion-eyes. Unlike Mikey, I do not have a strong mental fortitude though I pretend to. I can break out from tears all of a sudden. I may sure look tough, but I am ready to implode anytime soon. GODS HAD I NOT SUFFERED ENOUGH???

"Why?"

"We have to!!"

"How am I supposed to know why we need to chase Kisaki if you don't tell me why?? Geez woman!!" He rebuked.

"He has something to do with this again okay?!" My voice faltered. "He'll play with us again then someone's probably gonna die. No one knows how his mind works."

"Hey cool down. We're going to find him. But first, we go to Yokohama." He patted my shoulder, completely disregarding my 5-minute drama.

"Why?! Can't we chase that scoundrel off first?!"

"Yeah sure but got any leads?" Nahoya questioned taking me to complete silence making him smirk. This man sure gets on my nerves.

"So! We're going to Yokohama, kick some butts, then find leads. Got it?"

"Nii-san we can't fit two more people in our motorcycles." Souya spoke. Everyone looked at each other, processing ways to not leave me behind knowing that I will kick them dead if they do. A couple of milliseconds later, Chifuyu jogged off an alley before coming back at us with a stolen black XL 125cc motorcycle.

"Where did you get that?" I asked.

"Caught my eye while we were running earlier. Tell me this baby look cool."

"Cool." I sneered evilly.

"I didn't mean--"

"Oh yes, you're baby does look cool." I sarcastically said before riding behind Nahoya's motorcycle while Takemitchy on Souya, leaving Chifuyu on his stolen "baby".

I rode behind Nahoya with silence while the others were talking about Mochi. I eyed the pedestrians, kids running with their little uniforms, buildings and estates, and the trees growing green as I contemplated several things:

 One: Kisaki is desperate for an unknown reason; 

Two: Everytime Takemichi jumps back and forth from timelines, Kisaki is always there to ruin it;

And three: Kisaki is annoying.

I thought of the time Kisaki is behind that fight with Moebius, my brother's death, Kisaki betraying us in the midst of fighting Taiju, and now he's on Tenjiku, all of them moving like cogs until I reached the point until I shot my eyes toward Takemichi, Nahoya flinching a little.