Chapter 7: Do I own him?

| 2004

Days started to run fast and now Chifuyu is an official member of Toman. I was actually glad that I had someone to count on to take care of my brother but I can't help but to feel alone again since I thought I can hang out with him every night like the last time. On top of that, I am always out of place whenever we are together since I don't know what topic they're talking about. Its a minor thing but still-- I'm here goddamit.

Furthermore, Bakafuyu being a hot topic in our level spread like a wildfire, but also faded abruptly. Is changing your hairstyle that much of a transformation?? Not that I'm jealous, but girls started asking him every now and then. 

But maybe a little.

The most annoying part is that he started feeling full of himself; my brother also boosting his ego. At this moment, I wish a handsome man will fall out from the sky; might as well fall on this bastard's head to make him come back to reality.

"Hi you're Baji right?" 

Uhh who's this? Another character??

"Please address me as (Y/n) instead. I have a brother so that might leave confusion." I stated to the girl in front of me which is presumably a third-year student.

"So umm (Y/n), are you free right now?"

As you can see, I'm busy breathing right now. 

"Uhhh yes?" 

"Can I talk to you for a minute? I'm Hairi Shigemi by the way. Third-year class A" She twinkled. People started looking at us and started their big ass gossips, me on the other hand agreeing swiftly to end this dilemma.

"So uhhh what do you want to talk about Shigemi-san?" I sheepishly asked. I just heard that she's a big talk here and kinda famous. She's also a teacher's pet. I really got myself into big trouble.

"What's your relationship with Chifuyu?" She straightforwardly questioned with a big smile, but I can feel she has demons under her sleeve.

"E-ehh??"