| ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ | ᴏɴᴇ |

[ Y/N ]

⚠️ TW ⚠️
Swearing
Smut warning

"No try this one, your ass will look nicer in these," Jessie says, throwing my blue skinny jeans.

"My ass looks good in all of my pants," I roll my eyes playfully.

"True," she says, throwing a popcorn in the air catching it with her mouth.

Jessie has been my best friend since 6. She's a sister I never had and I'm glad to call her family. We've been through a lot together. From her abusive family, to my ups and downs with my mom, to drama in middle school, to huge arguments turning into fights, and to more drama our freshmen year.

As the music blasts through my room, we start getting ready for a party that was happening before school starts and summer ends.

"Ugh, I'm thirsty," I told Jessie, who just stares at me.

"I went down for the popcorn, it's your turn."

I groan, getting up from my vanity and walked out my room. When i got to the kitchen, I saw Adam Banks. My step brother's best friend. Adam and I had a bit of a flirtatious relationship but we barely talked to each other. If we do talk, it's always teasing or flirting comments getting thrown back and forth. I push him away because I've had a little crush on him, and talking to him would make me like him more. And I can't do that to Guy, because that's his best friend.

"Woah," he says as he turns around, his eyes staring me up and down.

I roll my eyes and head to the fridge. I grab a sprite and dr. pepper (Jessie's favorite drink).

When I turned around, I bumped into a chest. Knowing it was Adam, I pushed him away only to get pulled back into him. His hands gripping on to my waist.

"What Banks?"

"What's up with the attitude, just wanted to say you look hot," he smirks, licking his bottom lip.

"Shut up," I try to pull away from his grip only for him to tighten it. "What do you want Adam?"

"We haven't talked in awhile, I mean after you started dating that Chris guy," he rolls his eyes.

Chris was my boyfriend, now my ex. Everybody hates him, he was a player but dating me. I was the player in the game. People said I cheated on him first, but he cheated on me and I wasn't affected by it. I made out with his best friend, which made people think I cheated on him but I really didn't care. I basically used him for free food and money.

"We barely talk Adam, barely before I dated Chris."

"Because you like to shut me down when I talk to you," he scoffs. Every time we talk, I push him away.

"Is that all?" I asked, clearly annoyed by him.

"No, just- you know my lips. They're quite lonely," he says, licking his lips, staring down at me.

"And? My lips are lonely and I don't got a problem with that," i continue to try remove his hands. Key word, try.

"If you just put your lips on mine, I'll let you go."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Then I'm not letting go."

"Asshole."

I put the drinks down on the counter and grab his neck, smashing my lips onto his. His hands were loose on my hips, and I could've pulled away but I didn't. I don't know why, but his lips on mine made me feel some way. Maybe it's the little I crush I have on him coming back.