| ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɪ ʟɪᴇ | ᴏɴᴇ |

summary: y/n wants to end her life, but adam doesn't want her to.

warnings: attempted suicide, suicide thoughts, mention of abuse, & domestics abuse (verbal).

-

i walked to the direction of my locker, so emotionless and exhausted. my foster parents have been rougher this week than last week. and it's worse that i got broken up with the previous week of last week.

actually not broke up with, cheated on.

and it turned out that my friends knew. and one of those girls was the one who my ex-boyfriend cheated on with.

'you're not good enough for him', lingered in my head for the past weeks. and it didn't help that i was slowly falling into the darkest hole i've ever been in.

walking up to my locker, i tiredly and slowly put my code in. opening it, i looked to my left, where a mirror was stuck onto.

the dark bags under my eyes were visible. a bruise was forming near my left eye, which were red and puffy.

bruises could be seen down from neck if i moved my hoodie off my head. but that wasn't going to be a problem.

i sighed as i weakly grabbed my books and put them into my backpack. i winced as i moved a little to harsh, hurting my ribs.

slowly closing my locker, i took a deep breath and turned away.

ready to walk away, i was stopped. there stood my ex-best friend across the hallway, just staring at me. his blue eyes bore into my y/c eyes. i quickly looked away. acting as if i didn't see him, i walked in a normal pace to my first period.

walking down the halls to my third period, all eyes were on me. a rumor was now spread around that i cheated on my ex with multiple boys.

multiple names were being thrown at me and it affected me so much, but i tried not to show it.

"what a whore."

'you are a whore!' the voice inside my head spoke.

"didn't she cheat on mason?"

'you did!"

"slut."

'you fucked everybody!'

"user."

'you're not as innocent as you think you were!'

"dirty skank."

'you're disgusting!"

"pass around."

'you're a groupie!'

"nasty bitch."

'nobody likes a dirty bitch!'

"ew, what a hoe."

'you're not innocent!'

i wanted to cry so bad. right there. in the middle of the school. but i didn't. i stayed strong. for no one, but for myself. but that was hard, because all i wanted was to give up.

walking into my third period, i was late, so all eyes went on me.

"you're late miss. y/l/n." mrs. keller looked at me.

"sorry, i was doing something," i spoke, cringing at how hoarse my voice sounded.

"doing?" mrs. keller asked me.

"maybe sucking another guy off." a student snorted, making the class crack up in laughter. i sighed as the pain of their laughter hit me.

"go sit down," mrs. keller sadly told me.

"or go die!"

there it went. that word. or those words. i smiled at that word. i've been waiting to hear that word for forever. and now that it's heard, it's time.

i nodded my head and smiled. not evil, not sad, not angry, but happy.

turning my back around, i walked out the class.

"miss y/l/n, where are you going?" she shouted as she walked out the classroom. "come back here!" her voice started fading as i walked closer to the front door.

opening it, the cold winter air hit me. i didn't shiver or get goosebumps. i didn't care about the things around me. because it'll all be gone.

walking onto the bridge. cars barely passed by, so it was a easy death. no one stopping me, just a quick jump and i'm done. throwing my sweatshirt off and onto the floor. i was left in my black leggings and red tank top.

climbing onto the railing, i steadily looked below me. there stood the highway. if i jumped, a random person will witness me dying.

'nobody will care for you!' the voice said

i hate that they'll see my lifeless body. but i didn't care, because the pain was going to go away.

looking towards the sky, i smiled.

"i'm coming home." i said, looking below.

'just die!'

as i was about to lift my foot, a voice stopped me.

"don't do it y/n!"

——

part 2??

lovelybubz

this might be the saddest one i written. i don't want anybody to think i'm making fun of any suicidal relations.

but if you are going through this, talk to me. please.