| ᴄᴀᴍᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʀɪᴘ |

| ᴄᴀᴍᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʀɪᴘ |

summary: adam and y/n goes camping with the team.

-
y/n

Julie, Connie, and I pulled up to the house that was packed with cars. As we came out the car, the front door of Adam's house slammed open, and the pile of boys ran out.

They all ran down the stairs and towards us, shouting and screaming.

"what is wrong with you guys?" i asked, as they made their way to us.

"they ate a lot of sugar is what's wrong." mrs. banks yelled.

i shook my head as i leaned against the hood of the car. "did you guys use the bathroom before you came out?" connie asked. all the boys shook their head, and went inside after we gave them a look.

"i can't believe we actually agreed to spend three days with them." julie groaned as she rubbed her hands against her face.

"you came up with the trip." i said, and she flipped me off. i chuckled, "but we spend time with them everyday, what's the difference?" I asked as my eyes moved back to ken who came out the house first.

"Hearing their snores won't put me to sleep." Julie groaned.

"can we stop for some sushi?" Ken asked as he approached us. i smiled and nodded.

"only if you pay." connie raised an eyebrow at him. ken thought about it for a second.

"only for you three, the others can pay for themselves." he stood in between julie and i.

we then watched as the boys started to pile out the house two by two. adam and guy coming out last, with bags in their hands.

"what's that?" charlie asked.

"some extra stuff my dad gave us," adam said as he made his way towards me. he dropped the bags off by his car and came to me. "hello my beautiful girlfriend." he smiled as he pecked my lips, making me blush.

"hi bubs," he placed his lips on mine, our lips moving slowly and in sync. but we broke away once we heard a groan next to me.

"god, ew!" ken grimaced. "at least do it when i'm not next to you."

"hey, you came by me." i said as he walked off, waving his middle finger in the air.

"ready for this trip princess?" he wrapped his arms around my waist. i hummed in response, as i hid my face in his chest. "you riding with me or the girls?"

"you, julie wants to be with dean and you know how clingy connie is."

"she's not the only one clingy," he said. i looked at him with raised eyebrows, and then to his arms that were wrapped around me. "damn it, you were supposed to be the one holding onto me."

i chuckled and pecked his warm cheek. "come on baby, let's get on the road."

pulling up to the campsite where we were going to set up at, it was a pretty big site to stay. i hopped out of the drivers seat, since i switched with adam on the second stop, here. And since he was deep throating my sushi, I told him to switch so I could focus on the road.

"what are we starting with?" Dwayne asked from his truck.

"we can start with the tents, and then start bringing out the stuff." guy answers.

adam and i grab the tent we were going to share. it was big or small, it was in between.

guy and connie were sharing, julie and dean too. then the boys were splitting into 3 other
tents.

since adam and i were the first ones done, we started setting up other stuff for the camp. throwing the drinks into the big cooler averman had borrowed from his step dad.

"can we roast some marshmallows?" goldberg asked. i looked at him with hooded eyes.

"idiot, it's only 4. sun doesn't set until 7." i spoke.

"plus adam and fulton are grilling." charlie says as he came out from his shared tent.

"i am?" adam asked, while fulton just shrugged and went back to eating his bbq chips.

"yeah, babe. you're the only one who knows how to grill and not burn the food." i pat his chest.

"i know how to grill." all the boys shouted. connie, julie, and i looked at each other then laughed.

"the only reason fulton is working on the grill is because he knows how to work the fire." julie chuckled.

"yeah right," he scoffed as he scarfed down the rest of his chips.

"i know how to make hot dogs," averman piped up, sticking his head out from the tent.

"you meant burning hot dogs?"

"no- why?"

"because last time you made hot dogs on a grill, you burnt it."

"i did not!" he says offended.

"yeah you did!"

we sat by the campfire, laughing and talking as marshmallows hovered over the fire, music playing from deans radio box, and half the boys scarfing down the s'mores that were barely made.

i fed adam some of my s'mores as he soothingly rubs his hand down my thigh, that my legs were over his lap.

i gave him the last bite of the s'mores and kissed his cheek. i then lean my head on him, tilting up a bit as i looked up at the sky.

"you're so beautiful," he quietly says, almost in a whisper. i looked at him and smiled. "you're so gorgeous, it makes me think about how you're with me."

"because you're the love of my life," i said. "you make me happy, smile, laugh. you let me be myself around you. i feel safe when i'm around you. like you're the only one who can protect from whatever comes.

"i love you adam, and me being happy with you is why i'm with you. cause i can't love nobody else that isn't you." i finished, placing a chaste kiss on his lips.

"i love you too my beautiful queen." he pinched my skin making me shriek, not to loud.

"aye, stop being those cringey couples on tiktok." luis says as he rolls his eyes.

"don't be mad that you can't even a find a girlfriend." i remarked.

"or be in a stable relationship." adam retorted, earning laughs from the group.

"fuck you!" luis threw a marshmallow at adam, which resulted in hitting russ in the face. which made him throw one back at the latino boy, but end up hitting averman, and that caused a marshmallow fight between everyone.

"hey! that's my marshmallow!"

——

lovelybubz

Heyyy beautifuls!!! I just published a new book, so please go take a look at it!!!!

And thank you for 13.5k reads!!!! ❤️