| ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɴᴛᴀ |

| ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴀɴᴛᴀ |

summary: adam goes into a cafe with his friends when he sees y/n dancing with her co worker.

adam

"it's cold now, can we go to the cafe?" goldberg complained.

"what? we barely even got here." i stopped skating.

"we got here two hours ago," charlie corrected.

"yeah, and our hands and face are literally freezing banks." guy put his hockey stick down.

"30 more minutes?" i begged.

"you said that an hour ago," luis shivered.

"i have two kids to go home to before 8, banks!" charlie shouted.

i looked at the 5 men in front of me. we've been skating, playing hockey mostly, out by the lake for 2 hours now.

yes we're adults, but hockey will always be our favorite sport, and we would never stop playing it.

they all looked like they were about to freeze to death. well i can't blame them, it's winter time, it's like 40 degrees out.

"fine," i groaned.

it was cold out, but as in playing hockey, the coldness didn't affect me as much as it was affecting them.

"thank god," goldberg started taking his skates off with happiness. "i want me a hot chocolate with some cookies."

"yeah, whatever." i playfully rolled my eyes.

walking towards this cafe that was a couple of blocks from where the lake was, you could smell the aroma of the hot chocolate.

even though i wanted to be playing hockey right now, the smell of hot cocoa made me forget about the sport.

walking into the cafe, there was two women dancing and singing to Jingle Bell Rock.

one girl in particular caught my eyes. she was drop dead gorgeous. she has y/c hair, y/c eyes, and she was about y/height.

watching as she danced with her co worker and then moving to a couple of kids that joined. she  put down a little boy before twirling a little girl around, making me smile.

she was gorgeous as she sung. oh, her voice. so angelic.

after the song ended, everybody in the cafe clapped and smiled at the two girls, who smiled at each other and went back to the cashier.

"close your mouth banks." guy said. the guys chuckled and we moved towards the cashier, ordering our drinks with the girl that was dancing with the y/c hair woman.

"adam, stop staring for real." averman says.
"you're probably gonna freak her out."

"shut it averman."

"he isn't wrong banks." charlie chuckled. i rolled my eyes and moved my eyes back to the woman that caught my eyes.

god, she was too god damn gorgeous.