| ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ | ᴏɴᴇ |

| ғɪʀsᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ |

summary: a reunion comes and y/n & adam sees each other, both being each other's first love.

-

10 years after graduation, a reunion invite was sent to the class of 2011 to the Eden Hall graduates (just a random year). And that reunion day had finally came, that day was today.

Y/n threw on a green satin strappy cowl neck midi dress with orange heels.

-

-

Putting on light makeup, the girl was disturbed by two voices coming into the room.

"Mom, tell Jace I can have a cookie." Her 6 year old son pouted.

"How many did you eat?" She asked JJ.

"None," he answered.

"That's a lie, he ate 4 already," her 11 year old, adopted son gasped. "He just ate 2 and 2 earlier." He crossed his arms.

"Then you can't have anymore JJ," y/n returned back to doing her makeup.

"But mom," JJ whined.

"Stop whining or you're going to bed early," she spoke.

"But it's only 6."

"I know."

"Okay fine."

"Check on your sister, Jace." The 28 year old told her 11 year old son.

"Okay."

-

As time came, Tanya, Y/n's best friend had arrived to the girl's house.

While y/n was still looking for her purse and wallet, Tanya stayed downstairs with the two boys and their 1 year old sister.

Y/n came downstairs and saw everybody in the living room.

"Ok, I'm ready. We just have to wait for Naylah to come." The y/h/c haired woman said.

"Damn best friend, you cleaned up good," Tanya teasingly complimented her best friend.

Y/n laughed and shook her head.

"You look pretty mommy," JJ looked at his mom, his chin on his hand which was laid onto the back couch.