| ʟᴏsᴛ ᴘᴜᴘᴘʏ |

| ʟᴏsᴛ ᴘᴜᴘᴘʏ |

summary: y/n dog runs away, and when she finds him, she meets adam.

"Oh god!" I shouted when I saw that my dog wasn't where he was.

I walked to get me a drink in a smoothie shop, with Beau. leaving my dog tied to his leash, which was tied to a bike rack.

But when I came out, he wasn't there. I see a couple of people walking by so I went up to them.

"Hi," I sweetly smiled at them. "Did you guys, by any chance, seen a tan and white golden retriever?" I asked and they just shook their heads.

"Fuck!" I grab the leash and started running. Taking turns, passing by people and asking them if they seen Beau.

I sighed, Beau was no where.

And that's when I started panicking.

I can't even take care of my own dog.

He's literally gone because of me.

I make my way back to the smoothie place, of where I left Beau. I continuously asked the people I walked by if they seen him, their answer was always a no.

Beau was smart though, he probably made his way back to where he last saw me.

Turning the corner of where the smoothie place was, I saw the four legged animal. I walked faster and when I get a good vision of Beau, I scream his name.

"Beau!" I shouted. He turned my way, his tongue sticking out of his mouth, with drool
dripping out of his mouth. When he saw me, it was like best friends reuniting.

Beau ran towards me as I did the same. When I finally reached him, I fell to the floor and held him close.

"What is wrong with you?" I breathed out. "Don't ever do that to me again." I scratch the back of his ears.

As I was holding him close, I stood up and was met with a tall attractive blonde guy. He stood in front of me, with a smoothie in his hand.

"Hi," he says, his deep voice showing. "You must be the owner of this little guy?"

"Yeah, he just disappeared when I was just going to get a smoothie," I gestured to my hand that held the half empty cup of smoothie.

He chuckled and stared into my eyes. And for a second, we both got lost into our contact. I broke the contact by looking at his face.

Boy was he fine, or to be more respectful, very handsome. He had blue eyes, and that was the only thing that made me fall in love with this stranger. He had a cute button nose, oh that was the death of me. And pink thin lips, still kissable.

"Uh-thank you so much," I finally said, blushing when he caught me staring at him. "I probably would've cried if I couldn't find him for another hour."

Again, he chuckled. Damn.

"No problem, he was good company for the past 30 minutes," he smiled at me, and that just killed my insides.

"Is there anything I can repay you with? For like taking care of my dog and not kicking him to the side?" I asked, putting Beau's leash on.

"No it's fine," he smiled.

"Are you sure? I mean y-"

"Well there is one thing," he grinned at me, and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"And that is?"

"If you let me take you out on a date?" He nervously scratched the back of his head. "It's fine you don't want to since we just me-,"

"Sure," I smiled, chuckling when a smile break onto his face.

"Really?" He cheekily asked me.

"Yes, I'll go on a date with you." He nodded his head. Even though I seemed so calm, I wasn't. My body really wanted to jump and dance around, because I going on a date with the cutest guy I've ever met.

"Yeah, so I'll just get your number," he smiles at me and handed me his phone. And I took it, putting my number on it.

"I'll see you later than?" He asked and I shake my head. We were about to walk when he called out for me. "I didn't get your name.."

"Y/n, and you?"

"Adam."

"Well I'll see you later then, Adam." I wink at him before turning around. When I hear a chuckle from behind, I smiled and looked at Beau.

"Beau, were you trying to set me up?" I asked him, and he just pants. I laugh and shake my head.

"Well thanks bubba, because now I have date to get ready for."

lovelybubz
-
I thought this imagine was cute, so it's cute.

But n e wayssssss, the next imagine is gonna be bomb! Bad bitch Y/N finna show and Adam is gonna regret his choice.

but checkout my new book LIGHT THE WAY.

AND THANK YOU FOR 11K READS!!