| ʜɪs ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴠᴇ | ᴏɴᴇ |

——

The day had came.

The day where he finally gets married.

Not to me, but to her.

After Adam and I had broken up last year, he moved on quicker than I thought he would. My loved for him is still there, I never stopped loving him.

So attending his wedding is gonna shatter me even more then when I got an invitation to his wedding. Part of me wants to stay home and not attend, because if I did, I might lose it and ruin the wedding. But if I didn't, I'll be the worst friend ever.

I couldn't bear to see the guy that I'm so deeply in love with, move onto the next chapter of his life. With somebody who's ten times beautiful than I am. Richer than I am. She was a gorgeous blonde with beautiful blue eyes, perfect face structure with nice pink lips. She had curves, and it really represented her.

When I met Adam's fiancé, now wife. Seeing her made me insecure. Her laugh was so perfect, and I'm pretty sure all our guy friends fell in love with her. But she wasn't like us. She cared about fashion, like Connie, and how she looked. She didn't have a sense of humor like us, or she didn't like the things we did. So sometimes I wondered what I didn't have that she did.

Maybe I could've changed how I was for him, but I was already late. Cause today is the day he was getting married.

I had woken up around 2, and the wedding ceremony started at 5. I was currently staring at myself, my towel wrapped around my body, my hair brought into a bun, and my toothbrush in my mouth.

I stared at my reflection. Fighting the tears that threatened to spill. Adam is happy, and that's all that matters. Even if it's not me making him happy.

I was knocked out of my trance when my doorbell rang. My older sister, who lived with me, was in the shower, so I walked down to the front door and opened it. I saw my best friend, with a sympathetic smile, standing in front of me.

"Hey cons," I greet with a fake happy smile, that she knew was fake. After we all got an invitation from Adam's wedding, our whole friend group came over and stayed the night with me. Besides them having their own girlfriend, or boyfriends, they felt the need to comfort me. And I couldn't ask for any other friends than them.

They knew i wasn't over him and they hated that he was with a girl who only cared about how she looked and money, but I made sure that nothing ruined her or his happiness. Even if I have to be the one getting broken hearted.

"Need help with makeup, hair?" She asked, I smiled and nodded.

Walking down to the living room, where Alesia and Connie were waiting for me. It was 4:26 and the drive was only 25 minutes, maybe 30.

"Ready?" I asked as interrupt their conversation. They stopped and stare down at me.

"Are you sure you're not the bride?" My sister looked at me furrowed eyebrows. I gave her a laugh but it filled with sadness.

"You look gorgeous," both the girls in front of me says. "Let's get going."

Arriving at the ceremony, it was 4:54. We arrived a bit late because of traffic that we forgot all about.

Standing in front of the doors, I just wanted to bust out crying. But I held myself together. We had 6 minutes left to enter, so we did. Eyes fell onto me and the two girls next to me. We saw our friends grinning and smiling at us, sitting by the front row.