| sɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs |

| sɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴɢᴇʟs |

summary: y/n and adam makes snow angels

-

christmas was always my favorite holiday. the hot chocolate, chocolate chip cookies with milk, candy canes, the decorated houses. oh, how beautiful the lights were.

the snow was always so calming to watch. all though it may mess up working and school days, it was absolutely beautiful.

many people that knows me know how much the holidays mean to me. or how much i love  spending time with my family inside and opening presents.

but this year, i'm not as happy as i should be. my parents were arguing. they have been for weeks now, and we haven't even shopped for christmas presents.

it's killing me that all they've been doing for the past weeks is arguing. not only does it affect them, if affects me as well.

so with me being so down, i lowkey distanced myself from my friends and my boyfriend. i told adam's about my parents arguing, so i hope he knows i'm not doing anything behind his back. i'm just keeping to myself.

once again, i sat in the living room as my parents argued in the kitchen. i don't know what's been going, but i know this isn't good.

i walked into the kitchen and see both my parents faced to faced.

"please stop," i cried out. they both looked at me, startled by my appearance.

"i'm sorry, honey," my mom says as she sighs.

"what is going on with you guys?" i asked. "christmas is all of ours favorite time of the year, why are you guys constantly arguing?"

my dad sighs, tears started to fall down his eyes as my mom looks guilty.

"dad, why are you crying?" i go to walk up to him but he stops me. he shakes his head as he gestures to my mom. "m-mom?"

"baby," she starts, "i love you very much and what i did, i regret it so much. i love both you and your father, i just, i haven't been as happy as i was." she explained. i looked at her confused.

"what? mom, what are you talking about?"

"i-," she inhaled before continuing, "i was having an affair." and with that, tears spilled through my eyes.

"you what?!" i shouted. "how could you?!" i screamed through my tears. my father was already crying and him hurting didn't help the situation.

"i-i felt like i wasn't being loved by him. he was always working and i just needed some attention." she said, guilt in her eyes. but i didn't care, what she did cant just be gone like that.

so i laughed. "you sound stupid mom. dad has been working his ass off while you sit at him like a bitch, well cheating on him obviously. if anything, dad deserves the attention for how hard he worked just to have a roof over our heads. especially your cheating ass-"

"y/n, don't talk to your mot-"

"my what? my mother?" i looked at him and he gave me a pointed look. "my mother would have never cheated on you, this women isn't my mother." i sneered.