| ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ | ᴛᴡᴏ |

[ Y/N ]

⚠️TW⚠️
Swearing
MATURE CONTENT
SMUT

I led him to an empty room. Before I could even close the door myself, he slams the door, bringing me into him.

Our lips connect and we fall onto the bed. A giggle leaves my lips, which makes him smile into the kiss. He hovers over me, using his elbows to hold him self up.

He tugs on my shirt and I throw my shirt off. He then pulls my jeans down, it was a bit hard because jeans are always hard to take off.

Now I was in my undergarments, his eyes rake over my body making me feel a bit nervous. I'm still a virgin and even though I don't act like it, I never lost my v-card.

"You're beautiful," he tells me, making me feel a little bit more confident. He places his lips on mine. His hands slowly moves down my body, his fingers tracing the outline of my body.

As he places his lips onto my neck, sucking my sweet spot and his hands near my area made me moan. He moves down to my thighs, looking at me for permission. I nod and he bites onto he band of my panties and slowly take it off. Making me even more wet by his action.

He attaches his lips to my clit, making me moan. This is the first I've ever felt this way, and it felt good.

He flicks his tongue up and down, causing me to moan.

"Oh, Adam! You're so good at this," I moan louder, feeling my climax come. "Adam, I'm gonna c-cum."

"Cum for me baby," he says again my clit, making a vibrant against my body. Loving that feeling, he uses his fingers to rub against me as he works his tongue on me.

"Oh god!" I moan loud as I fell apart on his mouth.

He moves his head away and attaches his lips to mine. "You're beautiful Y/n, and I want you so bad." His voice sends goosebumps to my body. God how is he so fine.

"Take your pants off," I whisper in his ears.

He does as he's told, and for a 16 year old. GOD! That's not gonna fit in me! His dick bounces out, and damn was he hard.

He rips open his condom and slide it on him. He looks at me before hovering over me.

"Are you sure?" He says in between kisses against my neck.

"Y-yeah, I trust you Adam."

He nods and rubs his tip on my clit, I groan at his teasing. "Stop teasing Adam and put it in me."

He smirks and slides into me. It hurts at first but as adjusted myself on the bed, it was like the pain was never there.

He slowly thrust into me, my mouth opens at the feeling.

"You feel so good Y/n!" I moan as he slowly picks up his pace, and the kisses to my neck as he cups my breast.

"Oh you're so tight!" He groans as I moan in response.

"F-faster Adam!"

With that, he thrusts into me faster and the sensation I felt made me feel like I was in heaven.

My moans grow louder as he grunts and slams into me.

He pulls one of my legs over him, and he continues slamming into me, hitting my g-spot.

"Oh! Adam keep going!" I shout in between moans. I can feel my stomach turning into knots as I grip onto the sheets. "A-Adam, I-I'm gonna c-cum."

"Me too baby, cum onto me," he says in between grunts.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as I reach my climax and release. A couple of seconds later, I feel him release into me.

He slowly pulls out and takes the used condom off. He cleans himself as I get comfortable under the covers.

Adam plops next to me and wraps his arm around me, "that was amazing for our first time," he says causing me to chuckle.

"Yeah it really was."

I turn my heads towards him and kiss him. I feel him kiss back and we make out. We then pull away and lay our heads onto the pillow.

"What are we now?"

"Whatever you want us to be," I say. Hoping he'd just ask me out.

"Well I want you to be my girlfriend," he says as he traces patters on my hip.

"As long as you'll be my boyfriend," I say, smiling.

He kisses me and we start to relax from there. Seconds later, I'm asleep in his arms. Hearing his quiet snores before knocking out.

⬜️▫️◻️▫️◻️▫️◻️▫️⬜️

AUTHORS NOTE:

So that is it for the second part of the first imagine! Hope y'all enjoyed.

Vote if you enjoyed!!

🙂🙂

806 words