| ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ʏᴏᴜ |

summary: y/n and adam breaks up and realize they can't be without each other.

-

i sighed as i threw my phone on the bed. adam and i just had got done arguing for the third time this week.

we've been dating for 9 months, and this is the worse we have ever fought. arguing was one thing we hated doing with each other, but currently that's what we're doing.

i don't know how our fight got so heated. it just started with a simple argument because he bailed on our date. then he decided that hanging out with his friends is better than ignoring his girlfriend. now this one was about him skipping out on us hanging out again.

we haven't spent time with each other for two months now. and i tried so hard for us to try and be together. but my plan never works.

we're falling apart, and i hate that feeling that maybe he's losing interest in me. and if he does, i have to let him go so i don't get hurt any worse.

i sat on my bed, looking at my phone. i was currently texting my girl-friends about the situation. and they gave me the idea to talk to adam.

and that's what i'm doing.

i was starting to get nervous. cause recently, if nobody noticed, every time we talk it ends into an argument. and i have a feeling that this one will.

as i was texting the girls, my door opened and adam came in. he plopped onto my bed by my foot and groan.

"what's wrong?" i asked as i turned my phone off and put it on my night stand.

"nothing, just really tired." he sighed. i nodded my head even though he couldn't see me.

"how was your day? do anything fun?" i asked.

"yeah, the boys and i went bowling then we just walked around the mall and went out to eat." he said. he then started talking about how luis tried to get a couple of girls snap but each of them had a boyfriend and they were all in the same friend group.

i chuckled a bit at luis getting rejected, but frown when i realized why i had adam over in the first place.

this is it, i guess.

i sat up straighter. adjusting myself so i didn't feel uncomfortable.

"so what do you wanna talk about?" he muffled since he was covering his mouth.

i sighed and took a deep breath, "we have to talk." i said. well no duh, dumbass.

"yeah.. i know. so what's up?"

"i feel like we've been distant towards each other." i softly said, not trying to come out hard on him. "I feel that we should talk about us."

adam groaned and sat up. he looked at me with hooded eyes. "don't tell me this about those other fights?"

i had the urge to roll my eyes, but i didn't. "no it isn't," i sighed. "this is about us being distant with each other."