| ᴘʀᴇɢɴᴀɴᴄʏ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇ |

[ Y/N ]

I flush the toilet as I just got done puking my guts out.

I've been throwing up for a whole week now. I have been having morning sickness and it's kind of freaking me out.

Why?

Because I think I might be fucking pregnant, and if I am, my life is over and I'm so dead.

I'm only 16, and I can't be pregnant! I'm barely through sophomore year!

My parents will literally kill me.

Even thinking about this is making my stomach twirl.

God damn it Adam!

Adam and I just hit our one year anniversary a week ago, and we did have sex. I mean we've been having sex for 6 months, and this has never happened before.

We always use a condom and now this shit is happening.

I'm scared, like really scared.

What if the condom broke?

Oh my fucking god!

We've been doing this for 6 months and the condom never broke. If it did, I would've already been pregnant.

Oh my god! What if I am but I just don't know it??!

Before I could even move away from the toilet, my stomach starts to turn.

I moved my head back to the toilet and threw up, again.

"Fuck," I moaned out, "please, this really can't be happening."

I flush the toilet when I hear footsteps coming towards the bathroom. I hurriedly got up, and made my way to the sink.

As I was brushing my teeth, my older sister storms in.

"Hey, you re- clearly not," she says, looking me up and down. "You good? You haven't been yourself lately," she asks me, concern filling her eyes.

"Yeah, just really tired," I truthfully tell her. It's true, I've been hella tired and I've been stressing so much, which is scaring me.

"Hm, well hurry because we're gonna be late," I nod before she walks out.

I sigh, throwing cold water onto my face, "let's get this day over with," I say to myself

——

     I was really annoyed. Ever since I got to school, everybody's been asking 'are you okay', and I've been hearing that nonstop.

Like shut the hell uppp!

I was walking to the dining hall, none of my friends around me but the students that were walking to the same place as me.

When i got to the dining hall, I saw the Ducks.

I befriended the Ducks our freshman year, and I became really close friends to them. Even dating one.

"Hey Y/n," they all greet me, I give them my signature smile with a quick 'hi'.

"Hey babe," Adam kisses my cheek once I take a seat next to him.

"Hey bubs," I say, giving him a kiss on his lips.

He wraps an arm around me before falling into a conversation with his friends.