| ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ |

summary: the ducks meets their coach's daughter and adam was struck by her beauty.

-
3rd

"okay team, bring it in!" coach ted shouted.

"whew, that's the most laps we ever did this season," goldberg said in relief.

"would've been less if you didn't lose the puck half of the scrimmage," connie rolled her eyes.

"at least i had the puck," he argued.

"barely, you couldn't even get past banks." dwayne rolled his eyes

"that's because banks is the best player on this team!" he argued again.

"hey! don't bring my name into this fight!" adam shouted as he pushed past goldberg and averman.

"that's them! they brought it up!" goldberg shouted.

"did not!"

"did too!"

"did not!"

"did to-"

their argument was cut off by their coach's whistle being blown.

"can y'all please stop arguing and take a knee?!" he asked.

"yessir," the team said in unison as they took a knee.

"game day tomorrow," ted sighed. "so i want everybody to sleep when they get home and get ready for the game. i don't want anybody looking as dumb as y'all were out there this evening."

"goldberg," everybody said through a cough.

"hey!" goldberg shouted.

"quiet!" coach sighed as he rubbed his forehead. "my oldest daughter is coming to tomorrow's ga-"

"you have another daughter?" luis asked.

"yeah, she stays with her mom." ted rolled her eyes.

"is she our age?" luis curiously asked.

"yes, and you're not making a move on her. if you do, that's 100 laps."

"yes sir," luis surrender.

"she plays hockey as well, and pretty sure she's almost as good as adam." ted looked at adam, who cheeks turned pink. "but i want you guys to make a good impression on yourself. i spoke highly of this team, and i don't want that to be a lie."

"wow! what a coach!" dean shouted.

"okay that's enough, go shower!"

"banks! conway! you're in! averman! robinson! out!"

it was the 2nd quarter, and so far both teams are tied. there was 30 seconds left and the other team has the puck. as charlie skated down the ice with the puck, cheers came from the audience.