| ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ | ᴛᴡᴏ |

——

It's been a week since I've talked to Adam and Andrea. A week since she caught me on top of Adam. A week since I felt his lips on mine. Oh, how I crave his touch. How I crave the way he's so gentle with me. The way he makes me want him more. He's like a drug.

God, what is this mans doing to me?

I've texted and called Andrea ever since what happened. I even showed up to her house. She's just completely ignoring me.

I laid on my bed, just staring at my walls. I have been so miserable without Andrea and it doesn't help the fact that I can't get Adam out my head.

It's like I'm betraying my best friend for liking her brother. Ugh! I feel like such a bad friend.

My thoughts were interrupted when the doorbell rang through the house.

Andrea!

I quickly jumped off my bed and ran down the stairs to the front door. When I opened it, my small smile fell.

"What? Not happy to see me?"

"I thought you were Andrea," I groaned. "What are you doing here?"

"You haven't been answering my text or calls," the blonde boy in front of me says. Smirking as he stares me down.

"Yeah, I've actually been trying to avoid you if you didn't get the memo," I sighed. I looked into Adam's eyes and my heart fluttered, along with the butterflies igniting in my stomach.

"Why?" He furrowed his eyebrows as he straightens his posture.

"Adam, what we had going on; we can't do that to your sister." When I looked into his eyes, it's like his heart broke. "And it's not likely that you catch feelings for your best friends brother." I just said that. Oh fuckin dumbass. You just told your best friends brother that you like him. Stupid ass.

I mentally facepalmed. When I look back at Adam, he was smirking. His arms were now crossed and his eyes never left my face. I felt my whole body heating up, my face felt worse.

"You like me?" He grinned.

"I didn't say that I did." I rolled my eyes.

"But you said you have feelings for me." His arms uncrossed as it flopped to his side.

"Doesn't mean I like you." I rolled my eyes, again.

"Oh, but it does." He took a step closer to me. That damn grin not leaving his face.

"How would you know?" Now I crossed my arms, narrowing my eyes at the handsome man in front of me.

"Cause your blushing hella hard." I groan as I felt my cheeks heat up more. "Y/n," he lifts my chin up. "I like you too. I can't get you outta my head and it's killed me that you wouldn't text back." He softly says. Our face were inches apart and I know we both just wanted to kiss.

I watch his eyes meet mine and down to my lips. He licks his lips before looking back to my eyes. I groaned and pulled his face to mine. So both our lips met.