| ʀᴏᴀᴅ ᴛʀɪᴘ |

[ Y/N ]
[ at home ]

⚠️TW⚠️
( SEXUAL CONTENTS )

I threw our bags into the trunk of Adam's car, which we were driving in. Adam and I were driving together, of course. Nobody wanted to drive with us, because they hated being a third wheel, so it was just us two.

We waited in the driveway of Adam's house, waiting for the rest of our friends to come.

"Who's ready for this road trip bitchesss?!" Connie shouts, as she gets out of her car with Guy and Julie by her side, earning a look from her boyfriend.

"Over here bitchhh," I shout back as Adam puts his hand over my mouth. Telling me to quiet down because of his mean ass neighbors.

I sent him a glare which he responds with an innocent smile and a kiss to my temple.

"How long is the drive again?" Goldberg ask as he snacks on my Cheetos.

"Hey fatty, that's mine!" I snatch the bag out of his hands only for it to get snatched away from me. "Adam!"

"Hey, you ate all my chips last night," he throws a Cheeto into his mouth.

"And I repaid you," I say, smirking as his eyes go wide.

"Please don't tell me you gu-," Goldberg speaks up only for me to interrupt.

"Oh we did, he bent me over and fu-," I couldn't continue because somebody's nasty Cheeto hands went over my mouth.

"Please do not get into details," Charlie says as he walks towards us with Averman and the Bash Bros.

"But i tell Connie and Julie everything," I pout, earning looks from everybody, except for the girls.

"I tell her everything too," Connie pipes in, earning looks from everybody else too, Julie nodding in agreement.

"Really?" Guy asks, a bit embarrassed.

"Even when we did it in your parents bed?" Adam asks, trying to whisper but everybody heard. I nod my head with a smile on my face.

"Gross," everybody says, shaking their heads in disgust.

"What? You guys act like you've never done it before."

"Not in our parents bed." I rolled my eyes wrapping my arms around Adam's waist and leaning my head against his chest as he places kisses on my head.

"Anyways, we have to wait for Luis and Dwa-"

"We're here!"

"So how long is this trip."

"A year Goldberg."

"Wait really?"

"No you idiot!"

——

The road trip to Minnesota to Florida takes about 24-27 hours, depends on traffic and if we need a break.

Adam and I were conversing, well arguing of who's the better rapper. Drake or Eminem. I think Drake and he thinks Eminem.

After our argument, we moved on and just listened to music.

Adam had placed a hand on my thigh, drawing circles with his thumb. He knows that turns me on, so I look at him and he just has a smirk on his face.

If he wanna play that game, then let's play.

I moved my hand to his thigh. Slowly dragging it closer to his crotch. I feel him tense up as his breath stops for a minute.

I smirk and squeeze his thighs, moving it closer to his crotch.