| ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs |

| ᴏʙʟɪᴠɪᴏᴜs |

summary: y/n and adam are oblivious that they both like each other.

"I refuse to believe they're just friends," Madison, the new girl, a new friend of the ducks friend group, says.

"Well they're best friends if that makes it better," Luis says.

"Still can't believe that," the redhead says as her and the ducks watch y/n and Adam laugh with one another.

"You asshole," y/n laughs as she wiped her nose where Adam smeared the chocolate over.

He clutched onto his stomach for laughing so much, y/n flipped him off as she watched him dying of laughter.

"If you run out of breath, I'm letting you die," she jokingly says, playfully rolling her eyes.

"You love me," the blonde boy starts, a blush appearing on the y/c/s (your color skin) girls cheeks. "You couldn't let me die." He pouts.

When y/n looks at him, her smile gets wider and a flutter in her stomach made her suddenly nervous.

"The way she looks at him," Madison gushed, as she watch the y/h/c girl dreamingly look at the blonde boy. "I'd died if she ever looked at me like that."

"You like girls?" Russ asked.

"And boys," she answered. "They never said anything about having feelings for each other?" She then asked them.

"Never, and they've been this way towards each other since Banksy joined the team," Guy annoying rolled his eyes.

Y/n and Adam were now smiling at each other after Y/n was told how she was invited to another family get together with the Bank's family.

Y/n was of course smiling hard because she loved Adam's family, especially his little sister Nini.

And Adam was smiling because he couldn't not smile when she smiled. Y/n smile was contagious.

"They're so oblivious to their feelings-" Connie started.

"It's killing us!" The team groaned in unison. Which caught the two oblivious people attention.

"Is everything alright?" Y/n asked.

"What's killing y'all?" Adam asked.

"Yo-" Goldberg started, and was going to finish his sentence but a hand was slapped over his mouth.

"We're fine babe, just Goldie being dumb like always," Dean winks towards the girl, which makes y/n blush. Although she was used to it, it made her nervous at how boys could flirt with her.

Adam caught the action, and a pit of anger and jealously swarmed through his chest. But those feelings were quickly replaced with a smile.

The school day had ended, and the jv hockey team, the ducks, walked out the school together, except for y/n.