| ᴏɴᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ |

[ ADAM ]
[ his house ]

⚠️TW⚠️
(MATURE CONTENT)

I was chilling in my living room, watching some random ass show, when a knock comes from the door.

I wasn't expecting anybody so I was left confused until I heard familiar voices.

I opened up to see my friends Guy, Alex, and Jace.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, annoyed.

"I was bored so I called them up and told them to meet us here," Alex says.

"And what are we going to do here exactly?" I asked, really annoyed.

"I don't know, but let us in, my feet hurts from standing," Guy pushes his way in, followed by the other two.

I walk back to the living room and see them eating my oreos and talking.

"Since we have nothing to do, let's go to the club tonight? I heard they're giving out free shots tonight," Jace speaks.

"I'm down, I have nothing else to do," I say

"Count me in," Guy says, shoving an oreo in his mouth.

"Yeah sure, only because I get to pick us some fine ass ladies," Alex says, getting groans from everyone.

Alex is ladies man. He gets all the ladies he wants, ends up with them in bed, and then leave them. That's who he is.

In all, he's slept with about 30 girls. As is guys only slept with 3-6.

"Well, I drove here for no reason. But I'm gonna go home and start getting ready," Guy says.

"Yeah, let's do that."

--

We waited in the line of the club. Alex already talking to two females, while Guy, Jace, and I have our own conversation.

When we finally got to the front of the line, we had to show the guy our ID's cause he thought we were to young.

We're 23, we don't look that young.

The first thing the guys and I did was go to the bar. We took a seat and told the guy the drinks we wanted.

I was listening on a conversation with Guy and Alex when my attention went to a girl with
(Y/C/H). She was gorgeous. Her smile was beautiful, and her figure made her even look sexier in that red dress. It hugged her curves and her ass just looked fat. PHATT. (Sksksksks)

"Yo," my attention went back to Guy. "Go talk to her. I don't think she bites."

I shake my head, "she looks busy right now."

"She looks uncomfortable," he says.

I look back to the girl, and she did look uncomfortable. A guy was hitting on her. He tried to move his hands up her dress but she kept moving it away. She kept looking around as she was trying to find somebody.

So I got up and walked to her.

--
[ Y/N ]

This guy was making me hella uncomfortable.

"How about we go to my place?" He asks, I look at him and rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, my boyfriend is gonna be here." I lied, looking at the crowd of people, trying to find my friends.

"Well he won't know, so we could go," he says, slowly moving his hand up my thighs.

I grab his hand and pushed it away from me.