| ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ | ᴏɴᴇ |

——

I sat in my room, reminiscing about the hookup i had a week ago. It wasn't like any other hookups. My mind played over the pleasure i got from the blonde boy, and i craved for his touch. But i couldn't touch him anymore. I couldn't do that to her.

Sure i was a bit intoxicated, but i only had two cups of beers at the party and it wasn't enough to make me tipsy. But I can still feel his touch. Oh, the way his lips would softly attach to me.

Fuck.

The sound of my phone ringing startled me. I check the caller ID before answering the call.

"Hello," i answered.

"Y/n, you're picking me up and we're going to Dallas party," my best friend Andrea yells into the phone.

"Damn Drea, no need to yell," I closed my eyes, "what time?" I asked.

"Pick me up at 6, the party starts at 7, k bye love you," she yells before hanging up the call. I looked at my phone and groan.

I love going to parties and having fun, so I didn't need her forcing me to go.

I fixed my red bralette and threw on some blue ripped jeans. My hair was wavy and I had just got done doing light makeup.

I smacked my lips together, wiping the excess lip gloss that wasn't on my lips, away. I checked myself in the mirror and did a couple of twists here and there.

When I checked the time on my phone, it was 5:28. I grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone, and walked out my house.

The summer air hits me and I can already feel my boobs starting to sweat.

"Damn, I shouldn't have worn jeans," but my ass did look good in these, I mean it always does. I turn the ac on in my car. The soft cold breeze hits me and I already felt refreshed.

Arriving to the Banks resident, I texted Andrea that I was outside. I went onto snapchat, revealing my face. I angled my phone and saw my shirt revealing half my boobs.

I fixed my shirt, looking down to see if it looked right. When I looked back up, I saw Adam standing by his car with his friends. I see his eyes on me and a smirk is placed on his face.

I rolled my eyes, but deep down there was butterflies swarming my stomach. I looked to the passenger door as it open and revealed Andrea.

"Lets get turnt baby!!" She shouts as she slams the door. I chuckled at her excitement. "Damn you look sexy as fuck," she compliments me. I narrowed my eyes at her and flipped my hair before posing. She took her phone out and started hyping me up. "Yessirr, my bestie is bad as fuck," she screams, and that caught the attention of Adam and his friends.

"Damn bitch, I bet your brother never heard you cuss," I say and she laughs and nods her head. I laugh and shake my head, before starting my car.

I pull away from the house and speed there in my Mercedes.

The party was packed, very wild. I danced most of the time. My ass always on somebody's body. And I'm pretty sure, most of them were girls.

It was around 10, and I had about 4 cups of beer and about 3 shots. And let's say I was tipsy not drunk.

I pulled away from a couple of my friends and made my way up the stairs. As I was walking to find a rest room, I felt my arm being tugged and I was pulled in a room.

"What the fu- Adam!" I push him away, "what the hell is wrong with you?!" I push him away as he took another step closer to me.

"Stop acting like that," he took a step closer to me, I felt his hands on my hips.

"What do you want?"

"I want you," he whispers in my ears, shivers running down my spine.

"Adam," I softly say, he just shakes his head.

"I can't stop thinking about y/n. I don't care if your my sister's best friend, ever since I met you I couldn't take my eyes off of you," he places a kiss down my neck.

I loved the feeling of his lips on my skin, so I moved my head to the side to give him more entrance. I can feel his smirk through the kisses.

His lips then made its way to my lips, and it didn't take me even a second to kiss back. He pushes me back, my back hitting the wall.

"We can't do this," I say between the kisses.

"Yes we can," he breathes out, "y/n, I'm not letting my sister stop me from what I have for you." I feel his hand grip my boob. I let out a small gasp which he quickly slips his tongue into my mouth.

I melt into his touch and suddenly it's like I didn't care about Andrea and everything around us. The feelings I had that night with Adam came back, and I just can't resist him.

Making our way to the bed, I pushed him as we hit the foot of the bed. I pushed him, and climbed on top of his, so I was straddling his waist.

I leaned my head down and attached my lips to his. His hands traveled down my back to my ass. I started grinding on him the more I got turned on by his hands squeezing me.

He slowly starts to sit up and I tug on the hem of his shirt. His shirt soon came off and as he was about to pull my shirt off. The door slams open.

"What the fuck!"

Adam and I pull away and my eyes widen at Andrea's glare.

"Andrea," I breathe out, as I move to take a step closer to her, she holds her hands out before running out.

——

Part 2??

Authors Notes
-
So what y'all think, but today's my last day of driving school, and that means I'm going to be hella active on here. So that means I'm going to finishing my book Suddenly.