| ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ |

[ Y/N ]
[ Eden Hall Academy ]

"I said no," I say to Julie.

"Y/n why not? He's been chasing you since the beginning of the school, and never in his life has he chased a girl. It was always hockey!" She exclaims, I just give her an eye roll.

"You know how I feel about jocks," I say.

"Okay, but you're friends with both the varsity and JV teams in every sport," she says, making me give her a look.

"Get to the point."

"Well you dated one hockey player and he broke your heart, and you think that's how every hockey players are. I'm not, Connie isn't and we're hockey players," she rambles on about her and Connie not being heart breakers.

"Julie, get to the actual point," I give her a stern look.

"Okay, gee, what crawled up your pantie-"

"Julie!"

"Okay, sorry. What I mean is, Adam is a sweetheart and even though he's half ass about hockey doesn't mean he isn't out of hockey. He likes you a lot, and he's not gonna stop until you give in. Sooo, give him a chance?" she gives me those eyes that I hate looking at, so I give her a sarcastic smile.

"How about- no," I walk away afterwards, hearing her calls after me. I chuckle and make my way to Math.

--
[ ADAM ]

When lunch came, I was a bit nervous. Why you may ask.

Well I'm gonna try and get Y/n to go out on a date with me and see if she changed her mind about me. Everybody knows why she's playing hard to get and it's killing me.

It's been two months of me trying to get her attention.

Yes, I know there's other girls but she caught my eye. And I'm sticking with her because she's not the one that's forcing herself onto me and I just love her personality when she's around me friend.

She's like an Angel sent from heaven.

The light in the room when she's with us.

Everybody loved her, the whole damn school loves her.

I even talk to my mom about her.

She's a sweet, caring, smart, and beautiful. I can go on about her but the list will be long.

I will do anything just to let her let me take her out on a date.

I sat next to Charlie and Averman, looking at the doors, watching as everyone comes in for lunch.

"Nervous are ya?" Avermans asks me, with a smile spread across his face.

"Yeah, I don't know why."

"Maybe because she's very gorgeous and she's gonna reject you," Averman tells me, I look at him and frown.

"Thanks for the motivation to ask her," I sarcastically say to him which he smiles and nods his head.

"It's been two months, she'll eventually give in," Charlie pops in, "don't stress it."

"Well sorry to tell ya pal, I've been stressing for two months," I say, wiping my clammy hands on my jeans.

Charlie was talking to me but I wasn't paying attention to him. I was watching as Y/n walked in the room, talking to different people at different tables before making her way over to us.

She gives a smile and we greet her back. I watch as she pulls out a container that had cookies in it and she gave us all one.

"Stop staring, it's creepy," Charlie whispers in my ear, his cookie breath blowing in my fast.