| ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴍᴇ |

[ Y/N ]

Adam and I had just moved back to Minnesota. When we were freshman's, we always told each other that even after college, Minnesota will always be our home.

And we stuck with that plan. We graduated college not even a month ago, and we packed our stuff and moved back to Minnesota.

Now we're back in Edina, finishing up furnishing our home.

"God, this house is so beautiful," I say, looking at the kitchen.

"I told you we'll find a nice home for us and our future kids," he wraps his arms around my waist, placing a peck on my cheek.

"I love you Adam," I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck.

"And I love you Y/n," he leans down and softly kissed my lips.

——

When I finished placing the plates onto the dinning table, I went back to the kitchen and started making the mashed potatoes.

The doorbell rang, and I can hear Adam rush to the door and greet who came. As I was finishing up the mashed potatoes, I see my childhood best friends.

"Oh my god, look at you guys," I say as I run and gave Connie a hug.

Seeing the original Ducks team was everything to me. It's been 3 years since I last saw them and it always warm my heart seeing us still together.

"Can't believe you guys actually moved back, Averman kept telling us you're staying in Washington," Guy says, giving me a tight hug.

"No I didn't," he denies.

"Yes you did," everybody says.

I laugh and gave the rest a hug, "I can't believe you guys moved back to Minnesota."

"Our family is down here," I nod my head, I lost both my parents in a plane crash. When i got the news, it shattered me. I didn't show up to school for a month, I fell into depression, but seeing Adam again helped me get back to myself.

"I'm almost done with the chicken. There's drinks in the fridge and snacks in the pantry," I tell them, dragging Connie with me to the kitchen.

——

"I can't believe you guys are still together, but I did say you guys were gonna get married," Connie spoke, making me giggle.

Adam and I had our ups and downs in high school, but we broke it off when we had to separate for college. There was no bad blood, just a mutual agreement. But sophomore year of college, I transferred to Washington, to the college Adam was at, forgetting that he was there. We then bumped into each other a couple of weeks after I started at the school. We became close friends again cause he had a girlfriend at the time. But many months later, they broke up and we got even more closer. When June came, he asked me to be his girlfriend again, and we've been together ever since. And that means, our anniversary of 3 years is in a few days.

"I did say she's gonna be the mother of my kids," Adam says, taking a sip from his wine.

"Shut up," I playfully rolled me eyes as I take a bite of the Mac n cheese.

——
[ ADAM ]

The girls were in the dining room, drinking their wines and talking while us guys were watching tv, cracking jokes here and there.

"You seem a bit tense there bud," Charlie nudges my thigh.

"Do I really?" I ask, a bit nervous.