FOUND FINALLY

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

XANDER'S POV:

My pack isn't dead. They are safe and right in front of me. I feel like a weight has been lifted up from my shoulders. My wolf, no... Heiland is so happy to finally return to his pack. 'Heiland'. Ell sure did pick a name that contradicts with my past, I couldn't protect. But now... it's a new beginning. And I will make damn sure to be worthy of the name my mate has chosen for my wolf.

Heiland gave me my consciousness back some while ago. Although I am in my wolf form, I have control now. I look around to find Ell just standing and observing everything happening around her. Going towards her, I give her cheeks little licks earning the sweet smile I love so much. Wrapping my body around her I let out a low rumble to catch my pack members attention. All of them look at my mate with curiosity, few held their snouts up to get a sniff of her scent. Out of nature, a growl escapes my lips. One of the big wolves falls down and crawls on her belly towards my mate. Ah... I know this one. It Delyla, she was known to be my packs most calmest and friendliest wolf. Ell glances at me and I nod in confirmation. Slowly she crouched and rubbed the she wolf's forehead.
" Hi...I'm Alepena. It's good to meet all of you." Although it's the first time my mate and my pack are seeing each other we need to hurry back to the house. Brushing my snout on her cheek I sign her to climb on my back. Thankfully this time she understood and climbed up. I can feel all the gazes towards us. I notion my pack mates to follow me. We reached out camp site in no time and picked up Erik and Luvia. By dawn we reached our pack house. Well ... more like a ranch house.

It's a three storey twelve bedroom house. The first floor consists of kitchen, dining and living room along with a gym, infirmary and nursery at the back. Second floor has most of the bedrooms. Each room has their own bathroom. Quarter of the third floor has been turned into the alphas' suite. Rest of the floor has few more rooms and a tech room where security is monitored every minute. Whole attic has been converted into a library and office. I bought this place under a common alias name of mine ' Xavier Wells ' the same name I gave Han. Thanks to him this fake identity isn't so fake anymore. Ell called me 'sneaky wolfy ' after knowing about it. Speaking of Ell...she is literally gawking at the sight of the ranch house. Aww...

As we reached the front lawn, Ezra rushes out of the house. I am so glad to see him after such a long time. After all he IS my best friend, closest thing to a brother . And he kept his word. Saved the pack, as much as he could. No one would believe that he is an elder wolf. After all, he is a man in his mid thirties. He got the title for his wolf side.

" Welcome back, alpha! Thank God you are fine and alive. We were very worried about you." I nod and let Ell get off of me. Ezra's gaze shifts towards Ell and he gives a confused look. Time to turn human! I notion Delyla to look after my mate and go to the changing room.

My whole body is jolting with excitement from time to time. I am back! Not only that! Ell is taking all of this very smoothly. Now that I'm back, I need to take over my responsibilities. I make a mental note to discuss with Ezra of our current situation.

ALLEN'S POV:

As soon as Xander left the grey wolf wrapped around me. I need to buy lint roller. All the fluffy fur is murdering my black track pants. Then again, who can say no to a big snuggly wolf. The man who was talking to Xan comes to me, offering a handshake. " Hi! I am Lucas Ezra. Elder wolf of pack Vincent." Elder wolf? He looks young though. Focus Allen! You are meeting with your lover's pack. " Allena Roberts. It's so good to finally meet you Mr. Lucas.This is my friend Erik Collins and his mate Luvia Steel "

" Call me Ezra. Everyone does. Welcome to pack Vincent. It must have been a long journey. We should all go inside. Breakfast is almost ready. I will make arrangements so that you guys can freshen up and rest ." Ezra says as he let's us go inside the beautiful ranch house. As we enter, the sweet scents of wood and lavender evolved me. From inside I could see more clearly that there were long glass windows along with some logs to give it a cabin like illusion in some places but other then that the walls were in a white and grey shade. Someone did a very great job designing it. As you enter, you will see a wide glass door overlooking the back yard at a distance. On the left you have the kitchen along with the long dining table at the front of it. What I really liked about the dining room is that, it has a glass roof. I really like glass windows and walls. In my opinion, it gives the room a suspicious look. On the right we have the living area, equipped with a giant TV and home theater. Also there were at least two six seated sofa seats. I absolutely love this place.

Kind of what the living room may look like

This is the interior of dining and kitchen

This is the interior of dining and kitchen. Just there will be a long wood table in place of the pool. Also, only the roof will clear tempered glass.