BEGINNING OF SOMETHING

CHAPTER ELEVEN

ERIK'S POV:

It's been two weeks since they gave me permission to keep Luvia by my side. I have been working day till night so that I can get the pass to get close to where Richard was put in to hibernation which is block X where Allen is also held captive. Also, I was finally able to draw out the whole escape route. Yesterday I finally got the pass. Now all I need to do was make a way for Luvia so that she can convince Richard to help us and inform Allen about our plans. Luvia & I planned a way to get to Richard without being found out. Now that I think of it the scale of planning, I have done after coming here is... surprising. During this time Luvia and I have become close friends, maybe more than friends but not she and neither I am ready for something more. Though I love to make her blush. It's more fun when she becomes irritated of my jokes. She tries to look intimidating sometimes which only makes her more cuter. It's just too cute. One day I called her 'Luv' and she blushed like a cherry. Since then whenever I call her Luv, she becomes cherry red. I can't wait to tell cupcake about her. Its only a little while before I pull cupcake out of that stink hole known as Block X.

"Luv, the time is tonight during afterhours. Prepare yourself for your Alpha." There she goes again, blushing like a cherry.

"Ok I will. And will you stop calling me that."

"Can't. It's the nickname I gave you. You don't let me wear cologne, you even banded me from talking to woman other than you and Cupcake. So, me calling you 'Luv 'is a small price to pay."

"FINE!!"

^At night ^

We dragged two assistants that were assigned for Richard and disguised as them, plus we printed their fingerprints on ours. Richard was in a low temperature capsule with tubes attached to him. Among them, some were taking his blood to somewhere and some were giving him blood. After changing the CCTV angle, we stated to rise the temperature and low the blood outflow. Slowly he started to gain consciousness.

"Alpha! Can you hear me?" Luv asked "Alpha please you need to come back. Luna needs you. Your mate needs you."

" Ug..h.... Melanie.... Luvia.... Is ...that ...you?"

"Alpha, yes, it's me Luvia. Alpha we need you. You need to gain strength. We need our Alpha. Luna needs her mate. Your child needs you." Luvia keeps her voice low and sweet.

"I am keeping them safe." Richard's voice is hoors. "These bastards want me. They have me. Melanie and my child will be safe that way."

"You are wrong. This fuckes are still hunting for supernatural beings like us. They torture us to death. Whichever survives are brought here. Luna and others still must be on run. Please we need to get out of here. I just hope they are not captured already..."

Suddenly something between a growl & hiss was heard. The vampire's eyes turned from topaz to ruby red. That's not good.

"Sir, please calm down. We can't be caught. Me & Luvia found a way out but we need your help. If we work together, we get out of here and protect our loved ones after getting out of here we r all on ourselves. You won't be slowed down by us. But we really need your..."

"I am in. Tell me the plan fast."

As Luv was briefing him, I did some change to his capsule and blood tubes. I made sure the temperature in the capsule never drops more than -1 degrees though the meter would show other temperatures. I also kept the blood outflow a little low so that Richard can gain some strength so that when we free him, he doesn't go into shock. We swiftly went out and left after placing the 2 assists on their seats to make it look like they slept on duty. When we reached our room, I couldn't wait any longer,

"Luv, can you tell me how he is your previous pack alpha, please?"

"He and our Luna Melanie are mates.

"Aren't werewolves and vampires' enemies. And how did you guys accept a vampire as your alpha. How did your previous alpha before him allow it?"

"Luna Melanie created our pack and led it alone until she found her mate, Alpha Richard. And werewolves and vampires are not that kind of enemy. We fight when one harms other. Even then it's not liked all vampires are bad. A coin has two sides. Moreover, we werewolves only accept alpha or lune if he or she has the capability to lead us, to earn our respect. We choose our leaders with their ability not with bloodlines, gender or rights."

"Oh, wow.!"

"Alpha Richard proved himself. You know our pack had both wolves and vamps. 5 years ago, hunters attacked us. Luna was pregnant so alpha forced her and most of the pack members to escape whereas he stayed to hold the hunters back but we were caught only a few escaped with Luna. Then it's all about the facility." I could see , shit! I could feel how sad she was.

I felt so angry. "These fuckers destroyed so many families. They need to pay."

We hugged each other and started to prepare ourselves for next week. Next week we are getting out of this hell.